Simply love

Sid and Sana reaches home... Sana is far better compared to the afternoon. It is almost night and Sid's mom prepared Sana's fav aaloo ke parate.

  They entered home. Sana was totally clung on his shoulders, like she is in no mood to walk ... She was just dragging herself clinging on his broad shoulders. He is enjoying it too. He want to take care of her for life and it has become his favorite hobby.

  The door was open and Sid's mom was sitting on the couch watching TV. As soon as she saw them

  Sid's mom (SM): aaygae bacchee... (she goes and hugs both of them) ... hahahaha isse kya hogya.... ese kyu chalrahi hai?

  Sid: Aapka laadli ke khaand bathane shuru kia tho puri raath guzar jayegi...

  SM: chalo duno jake fresh hojao.. meine garam garam aloo ke parate banai... meri Sana ki fav ...

  Sana's mood just lit up as soon as she heard aloo wala parate....

  She hugs Rita ji and drags her to the couch, asks her to sit on one corner of it and she places her head on her lap, hugs her and sleeps on the couch....

  Sid was in awe with that scene... the way she treat Rita ji as her mom...

  Rita ji, ruffling her hair and asks "Meri bachhii ithna taq gayi... yeh log kithna kaam karathe hai meri inthi cute si bachi se...."

  Sid: mein bhi hu... mujhe bhi koi pyaar karo (with kiddish look and pout)... mejhe bhi fever hai... merese pyaar hi nai kartha hai....

  Sana: Aaja tu bhi ake sooja spreading her arms....

  SM: kya tuje fever hua hai? (with full tension) drags his hand pulls him close and checks his temperature placing her hand on his forehead. Bacha temperature tho hai...

  Sid: Maaa... nahi nahi mein tik hu.... thoda travel zyada hogya phir water change ki wajah se thoda fever aya tha kal... but aapki laadli aapka role niba rahithi kal raath... ek second ke liye bhi nahi soya... puri raath tande paani ki pattiya badalthe rahi. aur every 2 hours kuch medicine deni thi mujhe... wo bhi ek second idar udar nahi hue.... aur madam ji mere kyaal rakthe rakhthe apne baare mein bhul gayi.... 2 and half days she just survived on water..... can you belive it? she forgot food... she forgot to eat....(says this and gives a small peck on her cheeks)

  SM: awweeee meri bachi ithni badi hogayi.... I know Sidharth when it come to you she behaves very maturely and I am so glad that you found such a pure heart. This is one decision of yours I am so proud of. (she kisses on Sana's hair :)) And Sana, yeh kya hai... tumhara honewali pathi ka khyaal raka but why did you ignore my ladli....uski khyaal kyu nahi raki... I am mad at you... (says keeping a funny angry pretentious look)

  Sana: ab buss bhi karo dono.. ithnaa acha acha sweet sweet bologe mere bare mein tho meine diabetes hojani hai...

  Sid and his mom laugs at her instant antics :)

  Sana: Ek baath bolu aap dono say.

  Both of them says "haan bolo..."

  She hugs both of them and se I love you both .....

  It was such a surreal feeling to watch all of you three..... Preethi enters saying this.... She just goes in Awwwee of the moment.

  Sana: Preethi diii... I love youuuuuu

  Preethi: wowww ithne love in the air horaha hai .... kya hai....kya baath hai?

  Sana: kuch nahi .... bus ese hi... merko aap sab logo se pyaar aya tho boldi....

  Preethi: pulls Sana's cheeks and says mera cutie pie....

  Sid: ohhh dheere... mere Biwi ki gaal dukh jayenge... says in a little funny taunt tone...

  Preethi: Maa dekha aapne... Biwi ko haath bhi nahi lagane deraha hai...

  Sid: haaan...kyu ki....kyu ki.... goes near Sana and pulls her cheeks.....and say... kyu ki sirf mein keechuga iske gaal....

  Sana: hisses in pain and her cheeks turned red...... she complain ... Maaa dekhooo yeh dono kya karrehe....

  Sana: Kutthaaaa..kithna zor se keechaa.... Di aap isse sekao kaise pull karthe hai cheeks.... aaahhh maa mujhe dardh horahi hai...

  SM: Looks at her red cheeks and with concern and shouts at Sid "Sidharth....yeh kya hai.. dekho kaise red hogaye iske cheeks..esa koi kartha hai kya?"

  Sid: ooohh relax mumma..kuch nahi hoga iss moti ko... sorry moti...zor se lagaaa?? and pulls it again :Preethi

  Sana: was not having any patince to fight back says "mujhe fight karne ki bhi takath nahi hai Sidarth.. Math kar... says softly requesting him"

  Sid: aweee mellla baby and hugs her and say I love you....

  Preethi: kya hua isko.. tabyat tik hai? ek min chup nahi baithi.... aaj ese kyu hai chup chaaap?

  Sid's mom explains everything to her ruffling Sana's hair...whereas Sid goes to freshen up....

  By the time Sid comes out after taking shower and changing into his fav grey shorts and blue tee Sana slept on the couch with her head on Rita ji's lap.... Rita ji still ruffling Sana's hair slowly with love.... while talking to Preethi about wedding arrangements.

  Sid saw this scene. Its his fav scenery... his happy family.... and how easily his moti gelled up with his family and how with ease she snuggle into his moms love.....

  He was smiling watching all this...

  Preethi: waha khade khade kya muskurarahe ho? aaja... tere shaadi ki arrangements ki hi baath karre...

  SM: beta first plate mein parate leke garam karke...plate ke saath aajao...dono kaam hojayenge...tere khana bhi hojayega and arragements ke baare mein discussions bhi....

  SiD: mom Sana? khaana? usko utao...

  SM: nono usko math utaoo..bohot gehri neendh mein hai.... agar raath ko ute tho thu khana garam karke khiladena....tike?

  Sid: ok mom :)

  they have conversation on the dates both of them are available.... shopping list, invitation list....

  it went on for an hour... few they finalized and few options they were looking at.... It was an eventful talk Sid thought....

  Preethi: tike maa mein abhi nikalthi hu...

  Sid's mom and Sid wishes her good night... Sid hugged her and waves bye.

  SM: chalo isko utake room mein sulao..kitni tak gayi meri bachi...

  Sid: haan mom..Lifts her his arms.... immediately she curls into his embrace. this was the reflex action Sid was talking about.... Even when she is not conscious....just with his touch she will melt into him..... He thinks this in mind and smiles.

  SM: kya hua beta... esa kya muskura raho apne aap mein....

  Sid: mom dekha... neendh mein bhi mujhe kaise pehchan li issne....dekho kaise pakdi hai ....esa ki mein uska personal teddy bear ho...

  SM: she laughs ans says..... I pray that both of you stay like this forever... and kiski nazar na lage tum dono ko.... and she says good night and goes to her room...

  Sid: goes to his bedroom with Sana in his arms... slowly made her sleep and she jumps on the bed too ... She just curl in to him and sleep..

  Sid slept while adoring the way she was clung on to him....

Sid se Naaz ki Shaadiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें