Chapter Three

Shawn's POV
Mr. Turner's class ended and now the four of us are heading off to Feeny's class. (Y/N) and I have that class together so I figured it might be a good time to ask what happened at lunch.
We took our seats and waited for the other students to walk in.
"So, (Y/N), why'd you leave lunch early?" I questioned.
"I told you I didn't want to be late for Turner's class." She stated as she took her books out.
I ran my fingers through my hair to get it out of my eyes. "Really? Because you looked pretty ma-"
"Shh, Fenny's talking." She interrupted me.
I figured she didn't want to talk about lunch anymore so I decided to change the subject. "So, I'm taking Jennifer to Chubbie's toni-"
"Shawn, shut up we're gonna get in trouble." She whispered so she couldn't be heard from the rest of that class.
She's never acted like this before. It's like she's opened up a whole new side of her.
I tapped Cory's shoulder. Once he turned around I leaned forward and whispered. "What's wrong with (Y/N)?"
He raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?"
"Well," I looked over at her to see her watching attentively to Mr. Feeny's lecture. "She's been really short with me. In all of our 15 years of friendship has she ever told me to 'shut up' because Mr. Feeny is talking."
Cory lowered his brow. "That is pretty odd. But maybe it's just something that she doesn't want to talk about so we should respect her wishes."
"You're right." I sighed. "I guess I'm just worried about her."
He shrugged and turned back to face the front of the classroom.
I ignored my thoughts and tried to focus on Feeny's lecture, trying not to fall asleep.
Eventually the bell rang and school has ended for the weeks as it is Friday. I said goodbye to Cory, Topanga, and (Y/N) and went to meet up with Jennifer for our date.