Chapter Five

(Y/N)'s POV

It's been a month since Shawn and Jennifer broke up for good. Which is good because he isn't being manipulated anymore. But now he's back on dating another girl every two weeks. And that sucks.
Over the past month my feelings for Shawn grew even more. The feeling of liking someone for the first time is always scary but this is scarier that I can even explain because I know that if I tell him about it, it would really ruin our friendship. And I just can't bare to know the fact that I would be messing up the best thing I've had in all of my 15 years of living.
"Ms. (Y/L/N)," My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Feeny at my desk. "Are you alright?"
"Huh? Oh, yes. Sorry." I apologized softly.
Mr. Feeny nodded and walked back to the front of the classroom.
I turned to Shawn, only to see him looking concerned. He mouthed at me, 'you sure you're okay?'
I gave him a soft reassuring smile and nodded.
A few moments later the bell rang and I walked out of the classroom. I put my books in my locker. I shut my locker and head into the bathroom and fix my hair. I turned to leave when all of a sudden Topanga showed up behind me.
I gasped. "Ah! You have got to warn me before you do that!"
"Tell him." She said sternly.
"What?" I questioned.
"Tell Shawn that you like him." She folded her arms.
"Are you crazy? There's no way I can do that!"
"Why not? What if he likes you too?" She put her hands on my shoulders.
"Topanga, he's my best friend. I'm not going to tell him." I sighed.
She took her hands off my shoulders and placed them firmly on her waist. "If you don't tell him, I will."
"Topanga-" She cut me off.
"I don't want to hear it. Just tell him or I will. I'm serious." She turned and left.
———
Heyo! This chapter is very short but I think it makes the suspense of the cliffhanger way more interesting! Please let me know what you think!