Chapter 27 - Hela

Thunder roared from above, quickly you run over to calm Thor down. "Hey, hey, Thor," he turns to Loki with anger.

"This is your doing," facing Thor towards you, you put your hand on his cheek.

"Thor, look at me, we have bigger things to worry about," you all turn to the black and green smoke appearing far behind you. "Get ready boys," approaching the smoke Thor strikes his umbrella causing lightning to change him into his armour, A green shimmer gives Loki his armour and a blue mist gives you yours. Slowly the smoke turns bubbly and floats around as green light emits from the centre, a woman dressed in green and black walks out with a ghost of a grin on her face.

"So he's gone? That's a shame, would've liked to have seen that..." she says with a sigh.

"You must be Hela, I am Thor, son of Odin," she looks at him in disbelief.

"Really? You don't look like him..."

"Perhaps we can come to an agreement?" Loki asks cautiously.

"You sound like him..." she looks up with a smirk. "Kneel,"

"I beg your pardon?" You silently laugh but stop when Hela pulls out a sword.

"Kneel..." her smirk grows. "Before your queen,"

"Oh I don't think so," Thor hurls Mjølnir at Hela, hoping to knock her out but stands shocked when she catches it with her hand. "Not possible..."

"Darling... you have no idea what's possible," slowly she increases pressure on the hammer, you see it crack open and a blast of electricity comes your way, Loki grabs your hand and shields you. Looking up at the goddess of death you see Mjølnir in pieces at her feet. Revealing her horned helmet she summons two long swords and starts to stalk over menacingly.

"Bring us back!" Loki shouts. You and Thor shout 'No!' but it was too late the bifrost had open and Hela was nearing closer to you three.

"Loki!" Loki looks down, seeing Hela edging closer, he pushes you upwards further away from her, he summons a dagger and throws it her way. Catching it swiftly she gains on Loki and throws the dagger his way, he falls out of the bifrost with a yell.

"Dammit dammit dammit!" You try and 'swim' upwards but it was no use, Hela grabbed you by your armour and smirked, you kick and punch at her but before it could damage her in the slightest she tossed you out into the emptiness of space.

~~~

"She's pretty, take her to the other spare room," you moan in comfort as the hard surface you lay on turned to a soft silk. Getting comfortable you slowly open your eyes to see Jeff goldblum staring back at you with a grin- Wait Jeff goldblum doesn't have face paint- "Morning," you scream and fall off the bed.

"What the hell?!" He chuckles and stands up.

"You're very pretty," he takes your hand and helps you up.

"And you're very creepy," he laughs and clicks his fingers.

"You're witty, I like her," you look to where he was talking and saw a short woman with black hair staring back at you... Topaz. "Get dressed, you're coming down to party!" He says excitedly, a few women come into the room wearing very provocative clothing.

"Uhhhh what are you guys doing? Uhm-" you back away into the corner as they reach out to grab you. "No! Stay back! NO!"

~~~

"I feel like a high class whore..." you scowl at yourself in the mirror. "High class, but still a whore," trying to cover yourself more by fiddling with the fabric one of the girls in yellow groan.