Chapter 32 - Official

As you walked by each room on the ship that held Asgardians, you made sure everyone was settled in well. Creating the last needed blanket for a small child you say goodbye to each family as they walked by. Wondering when Loki was getting back your question was answered when you walked into your room and were sweeped off your feet. Your e/c eyes were met with piercing green ones.

"Hello, darling,"

"I thought my Prince Charming was never going to come!" He chuckled and put you down. "So, have you said hello to your brother yet?" He nods, taking your hand in his. "What?" You asked once he started to stare at you.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" The colour crimson peaks on your face (I really tried with that ref, please don't bash my head in). "Y/n, I would like to make us official," lost for words he seems to regret his decision. "Sorry, I shouldn't have-" you kiss him passionately, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling back until only your noses touched.

"I thought you'd never ask," a knock on the door startled you both.

"Uh- sorry to interrupt guys," Korg says awkwardly, as he holds Miek. "Everyone is gathering for Thor's instructions," you nod and take Loki's hand as Korg leaves you two alone.

"Ready to go, my king?"

"Not a king, just a prince," you pull him closer to you.

"Well, you're my king," placing a sweet kiss on his cheek you pull him towards the main hall.

"Well I'm glad, because you will always be my Queen," squeezing your hand tight you both make your way to the raised level where the throne was situated. Everyone was already there, Loki slowly walked to his brothers side as you stood next to the big guy.

"So, king of Asgard..." Thor looked hesitantly back at the crowd. "Where to now?" Thor thinks for a while before voicing his lack of an idea.

"Not sure... Any suggestions?" He looks towards your side before turning to Miek. "Miek? Where are you from?"

"Oh, Mieks dead... yeah I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've felt so guilty I've been carrying him around all day," Korg looks sadly down at Miek before his buddy shakes out of his sleep. "Oh Miek you're alive! He's alive everyone, don't worry- what was your question again, bro?" You giggle and walk up to Loki, taking his hand.

"Earth it is."

~~~

"So, what are we going to do now?" Loki sat on the bed, taking off his cape as you stared out into the vast array of stars.

"Well I have a plethora of ideas," he stands up and wraps his arms around you waist. You giggle and embrace him as he rests his head on your shoulder.

"Are any of them family friendly?"

"Ok I have no ideas," you laugh and turn around to face him.

"How about we talk about you taking the tesseract?" His eyes widen with fear. "Yes, I know you took it, I just need to know you won't be stupid about it..." taking his hand and facing the palm upwards you trace shapes on them.

"I couldn't stop myself," he leads you to the bed and settles down with you.

"I know, I just- I know what comes next..." your eyes start to water. "I don't want to lose you, I just got you back," his other hand placed themselves on your cheek.

"You won't lose me-"

"I hope I don't, that fear you had about your loved ones dying from one of your schemes? Loki, I'm scared you'll die from one of your schemes- I- I'm not ready for that," you take in a deep breath and sigh, choking on a sob as the scene from infinity war plays in your head.

"Darling, I won't ever die,"

"But you're mortal you live and die just like me-"

"Give or take five thousand years," you let out a sad laugh and stop tracing shapes, finally looking up at him you saw tears glossed eyes. "Remember this, protecting you is all that matters to me, and that necklace," he points down to the amulet. "As long as I'm alive it works, and I'm not dying anytime soon so that fails to save you," sniffling you place your forehead against his.

"Mind telling a girl how it works? Evidently from the gash in my arm it didn't exactly work," he sighs with a smile at the sudden change in subject.

"Well, when you are in grave danger of dying, as a last resort, a green light will fix whatever problem you have... mother made one for me when I was a child- lost it, though... she got really mad," he smiles at the memory before continuing. "So if a large animal was coming to attack you, the amulet would predict if your were in grave danger and protect you, like for example a giant force field or heal an already given wound, quite neat if you ask me,"

"Now how do I make one for my idiot boyfriend?" He laughs, looking away then facing you with a grin.

"Well, you can try but, it's very high level magic and takes a lot of energy, that's why I made it during my time as Odin," you smiled bashfully at his thoughtfulness before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, Loki,"

"You're welcome, my love," you lean in for another kiss, the light of the stars brightening your faces... suddenly a shadow covered the light making you stop and turn to look. A giant ship had faced itself towards this vessel... and boy were you certain who it was.

Thanos

~~~

Oh god another cliffhanger! I bet you are wondering why I torture you? Well, my darling, I enjoy your pain! Also also I got another image to share!

TOM AS HADES?!?! Yes. Absolutely! My fave Disney villain and my husband as one? God said worship no idols, sorry mate but I gotta get down on my knees for this CAN I GET AN AMEN?!

... sorry that's all, BYE

- Anna ❤️