Chapter 1 - Memories and meeting.

Y/N - Your name
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/C -Your hair colour.
Y/E/C - Your eye colour.
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour.
---------------------------------------------------------

The Lab. The Lab is what we children call it. We should have came up with a better name becuase it was a real hell hole in there. They would take babies away from their parents saying that they died. Take the children back to the lab and test on them, trying to give them powers for reasons I don't know.

I was one of those children. I was taken away from my parents. I, was tested on. Which gave me two powers. Telepathy and electricity.

Every child who came in and was successful would get a number tattooed on them. Mine, was 005.
Thankfully, I figured a way to escape them. The men. At the age of 8 I escaped. I ran into the nearby woods and never went back.

I remeber walking into the woods, feeling the dirt on my feet. Feeling the trees look down on me and say
'You don't belong here! Go back to where ever you came from!'

I spent my first night in a abandoned cabin and I continued too. Throughout the day, I would sit in the cabin and practise my powers.

I never left for 3 days. I hadn't ate for ages and food is one thing you need to live. I walked out the cabin, feeling th fresh air on my skin and headed to a store. The store was small but was good enough. I grabbed the things I needed and left without paying and headed back to the cabin.

This is what I did for 10 years! Back and forth every few days for food and supplies. Eventually, I found a clothes store and took some nice looking clothes for my own.

I felt like I was forever alone. Nobody was ever going to find me, which at first felt like a gift but now, felt like a curse.

Nobody ever came to the cabin.Until somebody moved into the cabin. I was kicked out and went out in to the wild of the woods.

It was scary for the first few days but it got better.

It was late in night and I was carefully and quietly walking around to find a place to settle down for the night. I heard peoples voices. Curiosity got the better of me and I went to find who the voices belonged to. I walked closer and closer. The voices getting louder and louder. A building with flashing lights was in the horizon.

I was now in a room. Trying to turn on a light. I quickly shook my head. That building was the lab. I was terrified of the place. It was a hell hole. I got closer and I felt my body fly over a long and thick
(Dirty minded people be careful on the comments)
Tree root and knocked my head on a giant rock. I saw nothing but darkness. It felt like I was asleep.

Steve's pov

I seemed to now be in charge of children. We found the lab which seemed to be shut down and had something wrong. As we stood there I heard sticks being broke and light breathing. Until a loud-ish sound was heard. All of us there turned around. Lucas ran over first then Max.

"Uh, Steve!" Lucas yelled.

"What?"

I walked over to where they are. They were all surrounding a knocked out, unconscious body.

"What do we do?" Max asked.

"We? We are not doing anything. I already have to look after you guys, I am not looking after her too." I announce.

"But what if whatever is in the lab or something goes wrong. She might die." Dustin explained.

"See, we can't just leave her. And anyway, She looks about your age Steve. You could get a new gir-" Lucas taunted.

"No. No Lucas." I cut off.

"Alright move out the way." I order.

I pick up the girl (bridal style) and carry her with us.
We walked towards the lab. Once we got out of the woods two figures were infornt of us.

"Steve?!" The voices said

As I got closer the voice was Nancy's and Jonathan's.

"Nancy?!" I yell back.

"Jonathan?"

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"What are you doing here!?" Nancy yells.

"Looking for Mike and Will." Nancy replies.

"Who is that Steve?" Nancy asked.

A loud scream sound came from the lab. What is in there?

"No clue. These pot heads thinks it would be a good idea to bring her along too." I say.

Nancy walks over and has a look at her.

"She is definitely unconscious. Has she got any cuts anywhere else?" Nancy asks.

"I don't know?"

She pulls up the right sleeve of her clothes and then the left.

"Woah!" Nancy yells.

"What?!" Dustin asks.

I look down and see she has a number tattooed on her hand. 005

Dustin was now at my side and has a look too.

"Holy shit! She has the same tattoo as Eleven! But has a number 5." Dustin exclaims.

I quickly put the body down on the grass and back away.

"Steve. She can't do anything to you. She is unconscious." Nancy mentioned.

"Oh. Oh yeah." I tremble.

From what I heard about Eleven, I don't want to know what she can do.

"We can use her help. She can help us." Dustin explains.

We all agree that the girl could help us. I pick her up again and we all walk towards the gate of the lab becuase apparently Will, Mike, Joyce, Hopper and many other are still in there.

I was looking at the girl. She has Y/H/L Y/H/C and looked pretty for a science experiment.

Sorry it ended weirdly, I needed to 're watch that chapter/episode becuase I forgot some parts.

Hope you like this story.

Have a good day!