OVER 200 READS!!

OMG!!!!

WE HAVE REACHED OVER 200 READS!!!

I came to carry on, on the long chapter I have been working on. And I saw over 200 reads on this story!!

I had to thank you!

So THANK YOU!

(Emotional part)

So this isn't connected to my story at all but I really wanted to say these few things. (You may or may not know these things but I will still talk about them)

Today is May 28th, 2020.

Normal day right?

Wrong.

If you didn't know, today is Cameron Boyces birthday. He was born on May 28th 1999. Which means, he would've turned 21 today. Sadly, on July 6th 2019 Cameron Boyce died in his sleep due to a seizure. The man started working on the show 'Jessie' from 2011 to 2015. From there he was in many movies and Tv shows. One of his more famous acting jobs was his role of Carols De Vil in descendants, Cruella De Vil's son. He played Carols in descendants 1,2 & 3. The film was released on August 2nd 2019, obviously they had to put something in for him, since he died before it was fully realsed. Carols is still in descendants 3 becuase they filmed before his death. If you watch until the end of descendants 3 there is a small message about Cameron.

Cameron changed the whole world  and will never be forgotten.

R.I.P

(P.S Happy birthday too Cameron x)

S Happy birthday too Cameron x)

(Double P.S - I will be putting the date at the end of every work)

UK way of date - 28.5.20

U.S way of date - 5.28.20