Chapter 8 - nightmares

Y/N - Your name
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/C -Your hair colour.
Y/E/C - Your eye colour.
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour.
---------------------------------------------------------

(Before we begin I would like to say thank you, to all the votes, follows and reads it means a lot. Also, if it's not you birthday around the time that season 3 is, can we just prented it is? because it helps with yours and Steve's friendship/relationship)

One year later

One year! One whole year since then. If you are wondering I did get eggos that night and I did eat them all myself.
Anyway,
Me and Steve still are best friends and actually work together now, but I will talk about it later. We both graduated high school and now are wondering what to with our lives. El is a teenager now and when I tell you she is always with Mike, I mean she spends hours in her room doing who knows what. I hear Hopper shouting at them every day. I still live with them and they a my family now.

Today is my last full day of being 18. Tomorrow I turn 19 years old. Steve is already 19 and he is just waiting for my birthday, he has been counting down for ages.
(I researched when Steves birthday is and it didn't say, I am just using Joe's actually birthday which his April 27th)

I was laying in bed and then my alarm went off. We had to get up early to go to work. Me, Steve and Robin (A girl we work with) work at Scoops Ahoy, a ice cream place in the new StarCourt Mall which is what was built over the lab.

I reached over and pressed snooze. I rose up and prepared for work. I brushed my teeth and hair. Then I got changed into my uniform and did a bit if light makeup. Work is kinda boring so I packed my bag with a book as well as box of eggos because why not. I came out of my room and saw Hopper already up.

"Morning Y/N."

"Morning Hopper."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed two bananas (if you don't like bananas pick another fruit you like)

"Last day of being 18." He says.

"Yep." I reply.

I hear a car honk from outside.

"Steve is here."I state.

"Bye Y/N."

"Bye Hopper, say morning to El when ever she wakes up."

"Yup."

I open the door and closed it behind me. I saw Steve waiting in his car in his uniform too. I walk over and opens the passenger door and close it after me.

"Morning Butterfly." He sweetly said.

"Morning dingus." I say.

"Where's your hat? You know it's company policy right?" Steve asks as we pull onto the road.

"Yeah, I know. It's in my bag."

I close my eyes for a minute, I didn't sleep well last night. I had a nightmare again. It was about the lab. I seems to be having then every night for the past week.

"You okay there?" Steve asks.

"What's wrong. You don't want to turn 19?" He asks.

I chuckle a bit.