Chapter 6 - Billy

Y/N - Your name
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/C -Your hair colour.
Y/E/C - Your eye colour.
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour.
---------------------------------------------------------

**Time skip to when El leaves because I am lazy**

El, Hopper, Nancy, Jonathan, Joyce and Will just left the Byers house. El and Hopper are going to close the gate while Joyce and that are going to Hoppers cabin to get the monster out of Will because if we close the gate Will will die.

It just left Mike,Max,Lucas,Dustin,Steve and I in the house. We didn't get a job to do expect to wait. And maybe eat more eggos. I went to go find Steve to ask where the eggos were and I found him and Dustin putting the Dema-dog in the fridge.

"What are you two doing?"I ask

"Dustin wants to keep this dead thing in the fridge." Steve explains.

I stay there and watch then struggle putting it in.

"Is this really necessary?"Steve asks

"Yes it is Okay? This is a ground-breaking scientific discovery. We can't just bury it like it's some common mammal,Okay? It's not a dog." Dustin yells.

"All right, all right, all right." Steve sighs. "But you're explaining this to Mrs. Byers all right?"

He walks over and tries to get it in.

'Fine Steve I will explain just get it in already!'

What was that voice? Is it Dustin's. I went into his mind. I didn't bother telling him I was in his mind. I just stood there watching them struggle.

"Christ help me out." Steve asks

"What am I supposed to do?" Dustin asks.

"Get the door, man." Steve orders

"All right, I got the door." Dustin says.

'This thing is disgusting.'

I heard another voice in my head. Why am I getting in people's heads!?

They quickly shut the door so it doesn't fall out. I stood there awkwardly and just slowly walked away. I am not hungry for eggos now after seeing that thing. I went and sat on the couch again. It seems like I am always sitting on it. Max and Lucas swept up the broken glass on the floor so nobody got hurt I assumed. They stopped and stared at something. I followed their eyes and Mike was pacing back and forth. He was obviously panicking and worried.

"Mike, would you stop already?" Lucas asks.

"You weren't in there okay Lucas. That lab is swarming with hundreds of those dogs." Mike informs.

"Dema-dogs!" Dustin yells as he comes in the room.

"The chief will take care of her." Lucas comforts.

"Like she needs protection." Max mumbles.

I decide to stand up because everyone else is and the couch began to tell uncomfortable.

"Listen dude, a coach calls a play in a game,bottom line, you execute it. All right?" Steve says.

"Okay first of all, this isn't a stupid sports game. And second we're not even in the game. We're on the bench." Mike says.

"So my point is..." Steve begins.

He didn't continue, he just stood there thinking about what he was going to say. We all stared at him waiting for an answer.