Chapter 3 - Mind flayer

Y/N - Your name
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/C -Your hair colour.
Y/E/C - Your eye colour.
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour.
---------------------------------------------------------
"The shadow monster is inside of him.
"If the it feels something like pain so does Will." Mike explained.

"And So does Dart." Lucas said.

"Yeah its like what Mr.Clarke taught us," Mike pointed out.
"The hive mind."

"Hive mind?" Steve asked.

"A collective consciousness. It's super-organism." Dustin answers.

"And this thing that controls everything. It's the brain." Mike states.

"Like the Mind flyer." Dustin points out

Lucas clicked his fingers and pointed to Dustin.

"The what?"
"What?"
Max and Steve say.

Dustin wonders off and grabs a book, slams it on the table. and turns to a certain page. I couldn't see well so I stood up and walked over to the table they are surrounding.

"Hey hey hey. Back on the couch." Steve orders.

"I'm fine. Anyway. I can help." I remind.

I stand next to Steve and everyone( expect will and joyce) was standing around.

"The mind flayer." Dustin began.

"What the hell is that?" Hopper asked.

"Its a monster from an unknown dimension. It's so ancient that it doesn't even know it's true home." He continued.
"Okay, it enslaves races of other dimensions by taking over their brains using its highly-developed psionic powers."

"Oh, my god, none of this is real. This is a kids' game." Hopper states.

"No, it's a Manuel. And it's not for kids'. And unless you know something we don't,  this is the best metaphor-"
Dustin yells.

"Analogy." Lucas cuts off

"Analogy? That's what you're worried about? Fine. An analogy for understanding whatever the hell this is." Dustin yells (again)

I was standing there still. This all made sense but it was hard to understand. Without trying I got into Steve mind.

"What the hell are these kids talking about. I'm older I should know this stuff."

What do I say?, do I even say
anything?

"Uh.. Hi Steve. This is Y/N."

"Oh. Hi.."

"Wait What!" He yells out loud.

"What Steve?" Nancy asks.

"She.. She was in my mind. She said hi."Steve stutters pointing to me.

All eyes were on me.

"I didn't mean to." I mumble.
"As you were."

"So this mind flamer thing-" Nancy begins

"Flayer. Mind flayer." Dustin corrects.

"What does it want?"

"To conquer us, basically. It believes it's the master race." Dustin answers.

(Sorry if the next few parts about Germany is rude or something like it effects you or something. Just skip it and I will write in bold when it is over)