A/N

Hello There

Thank you for 60 reads! OMG!
I know it isn't much, but to me it is. It has 60 reads and there is only 5 chapters and has been out for around 2 weeks. My other stories took a long time to even reach 20 so I am very pleased this is going well and people are actually reading it because sometimes I feel like I am just writing for no reason.
Anyway!
The real reasons I wanted to do A/N was to say thank you to one person!

(I really do appreciate you all but it doesn't show me exactly who reads my stories so. Sorry but I do thank you.)

thatmicchild

They have voted for (I believe) all of the chapters (not staying you have to vote to get a shout out, only vote for stories you enjoy!)

Will I continue this story and when will I publish the next chapter?

I will be carrying on this story until......
I don't know?!

For when I will be uploading a new chapter. I have been overwhelmed with school work and haven't had time to sit down and watch the show, reading the subtitles
(I put subtitles on so it is easier to read and to understand what they are saying.) And typing it all out and modifying it and all that.

But I have been beginning to work ON Chapter 6. There might be two or one chapter left in season 2.Depends on what I chose to do with the chapters.

A quick question I would like to ask.
I was thinking of doing a meet the author book?
Will any of you be interested in It?
I will tell you a bit about my life without going into to much detail.
So if you are comment on this part and tell me if you are because there is no point writing it when nobody is going to read it. Right?

So have a good day!

(P.S I am about to work on my story Peter Parkers sister! So stay tuned)