Chapter 5 - The arrival of El.

Y/N - Your name
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/C -Your hair colour.
Y/E/C - Your eye colour.
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour.
---------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov

The lights had stopped flickering and everyone was quiet, doing their own thing.
Steve still had his arm around me but, I didn't mind. He was friend and it was just to comfort me.

"Hey. You Okay? Your freezing." Steve asks.

"Yeah. It happens alot." I reassure.

There was a blanket next to us and Steve reached and wrapped it around me.

"Better?" He asks.

"Yes. Thank you." I reply.

Eventually, Hopper and the rest came in after integrating Will.

"What happend?!" Dustin asks as soon as they walk in.

Hopper sighs and begins to explain. We both walk over, I still had the blanket on me. I was actually nice and warm now.

"I think he is talking. Just not with words." He begins.

He grabs a pen and paper and writes dots and lines which was confusing.

"What is that?" Me and Steve ask.

"Morse code." The boys (minus Will) say.

"H-E-R-E." Hopper mumbles.

"Here." We all say

"Will is still in there. He's talking to us." Hopper states.

We all stand/ sit there in silence. We devised a plan. Joyce, Jonathan, Hopper and Mike will be with Will and will tell us what Will is trying to say.
(A lot of wills in that sentence)

Then we will be in the house figuring out what he is saying.

After a while we figured it out.

On the paper it spelled.

"Close the gate." We all read

Then, the phone rang. I tried to use my powers to turn it off but I was weak and I couldn't.

"Shit shit!" Dustin yells.

He runs over and closes the phone. But then right after it rang again. Nancy took it and threw it, breaking it.

"Do you think he heared that?" Max wonderes.

"It's just a phone. It could be anywhere.Right?" Steve mentions.

A feeling rushed through me. It made me feel weak. I fell on my hands and knees. Steve rushed over.

"You Okay?"he asks.

I try catching my breathe and say these words.

"He knows." I announce as Steve helps me up.

"He know what?" Lucas asks.

"He knows we are here. He knows Will is here."I warn.

A loud shrieking sound was able to be heard. It seemed far but they were heading in the right way. We walk to the window.

"That's not good." Dustin notes.

The rest of us come rushing back into he house. Hopper has a gun to fight what ever is coming.

"Hey. Hey, get away from the Windows!" Hopper orders.

The kids run away from the Windows and run to a wall. Everyone was standing in one corner of the house. The kids behind us. Steve was infront of me holding his bat with nails in it.
The shrieking was getting closer.

"Where are they?!" Max asks with panic in her voice.

Then, the growiling seemed to be right outside. A loud thudding came from the other side and everyone turned to face that side. Nothing was there.

"What are they doing out there?" Nancy wonders.

Another sound came from behind us. We all turned but again. Nothing was there. They were doing something outside.

The monsters shrieking and growiling soon sounded like whimpering and pain. And a monster flew in through the window. It seemed to be dead.

I walked over.

"Hey. Hey. Get back." Hopper orders.

I continue to walk. I bend down near it. It didn't even notice or cared I was there.

"Dead." I announce.

I stand back up and quickly run back behind Steve. Suddenly, the lock on the door flew off. The door was unlocked. I was prepared to die but no monster came in. But instead, a girl. A girl with all black clothes and makeup and had her hair slicked back. Her nose was bleeding.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Eleven. She has powers too. She came from the lab." Dustin quietly mumbles.

Mike steps from the crowd and walks over giving her a hug. We all calm down and lowered their weapons. Hopper went with Mike to talk privately. Leaving us with El.

After she said her hello's to Lucas and Dustin. I walk up to her.

"Who are you?" She asks me.

"Im Y/N." I announce.
"I came from the lab too."

I lift up my sleeve to show my 005 on my wrist. She does the same showing her 011.

"Nice to meet you El." I politely say.

"Nice to meet you too." She replies.

She walks off to go see Joyce.

**Time skip to preparing plan**

"It's not like it was before. It's grown, alot. And, I mean that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs-" hopper explains.

"Dema-dogs."Dustin cuts in.

"I'm sorry, what?" Hopper asks

"I said, uh, Dema-dogs. Like Demagorgan and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass--" Dustin repeats.

"How is this important right now?"

"It's not. I'm sorry." Dustin apologized.

"I can do it." El speaks up.

"You're not hearing me."

"I'm hearing you. I can do it." She repeats.

"Even if El can, there's still another problem If the brain Sure, the whole body dies." Mike begins.

"I thought that was the whole point?" Max snaps.

"It is, but if we're really right about to do this. I mean if El closes the gate and kills the mind flayer's army." He continues.

"Will is a part of that army." I continue.
"Closing the gate will kill him."

The end of Chapter 5 nearly finished with season 2. I have big plans for season 3 and I hope you will like it.

Have a good day!