Chapter 2 - Awake

Y/N - Your name
Y/H/L - Your hair length
Y/H/C -Your hair colour.
Y/E/C - Your eye colour.
Y/F/C - Your favourite colour.
---------------------------------------------------------
Steves pov

We all were surrounding her trying to figure out what her powers could be.
When all the lights in the lab turned back on.

"The powers back on."Nancy says.

She and Jonathan rush over to the gate and presses the button to try and open the gate. The rest of us rush over and stand by the gate.

"Let me try." Dustin insist.

"No."Jonathan said.

"Let me try!" Dustin yells.

Jonathan pushes Dustin away but Dustin gets in.

"Let me try Jonathan."

Dustin then begins to press the button. The gate remains closed.

I was still staring at the girl.

"Oh,Steve is staring at her." Max taunts.

I turn to face Max and roll my eyes.
I was staring but not like that....

The gate finally opens. But I believe it wasn't Dustin who did it.

We then wait for Will,Mike, Hopper and Joyce to get out. Once the gate opens fully. Jonathan and Nancy run off and drive past us in a car.

"What are they doing?" Lucas asks.

"They are getting them out dipshit." I answer.

They quickly return with everyone in. A few other cars drive out too. Hoppers car drives past and he yells for us to get in and go.

We all crowd in.

"Who's that?" Mike asks.

"Oh her? She is five." Dustin explains.

"Five?"

"She has the same tattoo as El but has 005." Dustin described.

Everyone just sits in silence after that and Hopper drives us back to the Byers.

**Time skip to the Byers**

We are all sat or stood in the small house. Once I was in a ran to the couch and place the girl down. My arms felt much better. I'm not saying she was heavy but I held her for ages.
I sat at the end of the couch waiting for whatever we were going to do.

Your pov

I felt my body on a soft and comfy bed? I think it was a bed. I began to slowly open my eyes. I had a banging headache which made my vision a bit blurry. I placed my hand beside me and pushed my body up.

"Guys! She is waking up." A voice announces.

A bunch of people surrounds me. I hated big crowds ever since the lab. Loads of people would be there.

"Back away. Back away. Give her room stupids. " a nearby voice orders.

My vision clears and I saw a boy sitting at the end of me and five people surrounding me. Two girls and three boys. Around the building was two more boys and a boy who was knocked out or something.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You are safe." The boy at the end of me said.

"I'm Steve." Steve says.
"You?"

I never had a name. People in the lab called me five. I didn't like it much. I remembered a name on a poster in the cabin.

"Y/N." I announce.