Fourteen

Audrey's POV.

I'm woken up by loud crashes. I open my eyes and notice something different about my surroundings. I'm not in the forest anymore. I'm in a dark room with tubes attached to my arms.

I look around frantically, looking for a way of escape. I'm thrashing my arms trying to get loose. I scream for help but no one comes. I hear someone, though. Maybe in another room? I don't know. I only keep thrashing my arms.

"In won't help, you know. Thrashing. You're stuck." A familiar voice says behind I wall. I turn my head to the direction of the voice, but see know one. "I'm not going to kill you, Audrey."

"Who are you?" I say. How do you know my name? I think to myself. The voice sounds so familiar, yet I can't place the voice to anyone I know.

All I can think of, though is how much of a mistake it was to run away. I can't run away from my problems. I should know that. By doing so I've landed myself into a deeper problem.

To answer my question the voice replies, "You'll find out." In her voice I can hear a smile while she speaks. Not a happy smile, but one that sounds evil.

"What are going to do to me?" I'm trying my best not to sound scared, but really I am.

"Well, let's just say I'm doing some tests on Divergents." The voice says.

.Divergent? That word hits me. I've heard it before. My mom. Mom was a divergent according to Christina. But why would this figure want to test me when I'm not Divergent? Am I? Maybe since my mom was, I am too.

"Am I divergent?" I ask almost hesitating.

"Yes. Yes you are. Your mother was, so I took you, because your the closest to her blood. Because of that, you're divergent." The figure slowly opens the door, and when she comes out I see two figures. One I recognize, but the other I don't. It's my grandma Evelyn, and a lady with slick blonde hair.

"Hello, Audrey. This is my assistant, Jeanine Matthews."

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
Yo! So how's a going y'all? Sorry this chapters short, but ya know at lea I updated, right? OMIGOSH!! Have you seen the new "Insurgent" trailer?? I have, and I'm kind of ticked off. Like what's with the box. I do not remember reading about a box. I'm also ticked off about her hair. Should I be? I mean, when it comes to features of a character I'm very picky. In the book she's got a bob cut, but in this she's got a full on pixie cut. I'm sorry but that kinda made me mad. Anyways in da comment section, ya, right what ya think of da trailer, ya? (I tried to write in a German accent. I'm sorry) Oh, by the way.