newt

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Wicked Wonders*
SEASON/MOVIE: The Maze Runner - Death Cure
LOVE INTEREST/S: Newt
FACE CLAIM: Amandla Stenberg*

STORY TITLE: Wicked Wonders*SEASON/MOVIE: The Maze Runner - Death CureLOVE INTEREST/S: NewtFACE CLAIM: Amandla Stenberg*

║Dorothy║

-ᴅᴏʀᴏᴛʜʏ was a fighter with great strength, most likely one of the best in the Glade. Every month, on the night of the Box arrival, Dot and her friends would fight in the ring to see who was the best; which usually ended up being Dorothy. What she lacked in strength, she made up with intelligence and speed.

Dorothy had no idea why Thomas meant so much to her, as soon as he arrived in the box it was as if a flame was ignited within her. Or maybe even reignited. But she loved Newt, and that was a fact.

It wasn't until Thomas took the serum that saved him from the Griever sting that everything finally made sense. Dorothy had worked for WICKED and was used as a variable in their trials so they could get more accurate results. But she couldn't remember it, or what she and Thomas used to be. So all she wanted was to fight for a home to live in, with Newt at her side.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Dorothy is named after Dorothy Hodgkin and nicknames could include; Dot, Dotty, Dora or Dolly or you could make up a few based on her character and personality. Though I do imagine her to be friendly and hardworking, not quite as cold and snarky.

тωσ. She is best friends with Gally, which is extremely important to her character arc. He was her first friend in the Maze because she had tried to run into the Maze at first light but he stopped her, telling her what was actually out there. So when Gally goes crazy she will try and get him to leave the Glade with them and when he 'dies' she will be extremely upset.

тняєє. Thomas and Dorothy used to be an item back when they worked for WICKED, Thomas can remember it so he still has feelings but Dorothy doesn't so she is trying to move on from it all.

fσυя. Newt does die at the end of it all, I don't think that keeping him alive for the sake of Dorothy having a happy ending is fitting so just let the storyline carry on as it should. She will be upset, of course, but Newt left her an individual letter for her telling her that he loves her and always will.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Who is your favourite character and why?