j.snow

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Promised Love*
SEASON/MOVIE: Game of Thrones, AU+ (before season 1)
LOVE INTEREST/S: Jon Snow
FACE CLAIM: Anna Popplewell*

STORY TITLE: Promised Love*SEASON/MOVIE: Game of Thrones, AU+ (before season 1)LOVE INTEREST/S: Jon SnowFACE CLAIM: Anna Popplewell*

║Kendris Lorch ║

-ᴋᴇɴᴅʀɪs ʟᴏʀᴄʜ had been promised to Jon at a young age, Ned had to in order to keep the peace with his wife. He forged an engagement between the two in hopes that Jon would be seen as anything but a bastard. So when he was only eight years old, Jon was promised off to the wealthy Lorch house to marry their youngest daughter.

Jon spent years and years hating that he was engaged to someone that he hadn't even met, and deep down Kendris hated being engaged to a bastard with a bad reputation. But when their worlds collide the story changes.

Kendris and Jon grew to be inseparable, spending every conscious moment together doing anything they could think of; training, reading, exploring and much more. The two children grew to love each other, but it wasn't written in the stars that their story would have a happy ending.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Kendris does need to die before season 1 and won't be in any season of Game of Thrones, her story is in an alternative universe to the show and happens before the main events.

тωσ. Drama for the book could be that her family and the Bolton house never got on, years and years before, Kendris' mother debated having her engaged to Ramsay Bolton but pulled away before anything was official, angering the Boltons and putting a target on her family. The Bolton could seek revenge on her house and have them all killed, saving Kendris for last.

тняєє. She has close relationships with Ned and Catelyn Stark and all of Jon's siblings though Robb was always her favourite, besides Jon, as he understood having to carry the weight of her family name and their future on her shoulders. Their friendship could anger Jon.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Who had the best character development and why?