s.stark

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Roar of a Lion*
SEASON/MOVIE: Game Of Thrones, 1+
LOVE INTEREST/S: Sansa Stark
FACE CLAIM: William Mosely*

STORY TITLE: Roar of a Lion*SEASON/MOVIE: Game Of Thrones, 1+LOVE INTEREST/S: Sansa StarkFACE CLAIM: William Mosely*

║Colton Baratheon ║

-ᴄᴏʟᴛᴏɴ ʙᴀʀᴀᴛʜᴇᴏɴ was unlike the rest of his siblings, he had the heart of a warrior with the grace of a swan. His brother Joffrey was always his mother's golden child, but Colton was always the apple of his father's eyes. Robert would take him hunting more than he would the others, teaching him the ways of a king in every hope of naming him the heir to the throne, but he died too soon to see the plan through.

When Joffrey became king and started to show his true colours to the kingdom but more importantly Sansa Stark, the young dire wolf fell for the lion in a split second. But it didn't stop the anger of his twin brother, he doomed them to never fall in love and put a target on his back. Making the boy renounce any claim he had to the throne, even after his death Cersei was always working against her own son.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. I imagine that Colton is more like Tommen and Myrcella than Joffrey, they all are peaceful and not as ruthless as their brother. Colton and Joffrey are twins though it is not made obvious who is the oldest, Jaime will later tell him that he was the oldest and therefore the rightful heir to the throne, not Joffrey.

тωσ. Colton would follow Sansa across Westeros if it meant that they could be together and when she was taken by Ramsey you have two choices, either he is captured and kept as a prisoner in his dungeons or he escapes and works to help her escape too.

тняєє. This is a broad plot but it must be made clear that he is never to become king, though if you plan to continue this to season 8 than I agree with making him King of Westeros with Sansa as Queen of the North though they are still married and often see each other.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Who is your favourite Lannister and why?