t.stark

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Promotion*
SEASON/MOVIE: Iron Man +*
LOVE INTEREST/S: Tony Stark
FACE CLAIM: Melissa Benoist*

STORY TITLE: Promotion*SEASON/MOVIE: Iron Man +*LOVE INTEREST/S: Tony StarkFACE CLAIM: Melissa Benoist*

║Kimberly Strong ║

-ᴋɪᴍʙᴇʀʟʏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ had only ever been second best, whether it was competing with her siblings or fellow employees, she never won. Her latest job was a new intern at none other than Stark Industries, but that's all she was. An Intern. But her latest idea landed her in the eyes of her boss, local superhero Tony Stark who thought she was brilliant.

A promotion was the last thing she expected, especially from a man as great and inspiring as Tony Stark. She worked beside him on all of his projects, making them better and more unique and efficient. He even created some of her designs.

But what happened next was shocking. A date. It was simple, short but surprising nonetheless. What did a genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist want with Kim?

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. This story idea has no designated timeline for you to work with, this could be an AU, in Iron Man or The Avengers or anything else that you have planned.

тωσ. Just remember that the main focus is Kim's work and it always will be. Unlike Tony, Kim had to work her way up because she wasn't from a rich family, she had to pay off her debts, work three jobs and support her family at the same time.

тняєє. This is an ambiguous plot and leaves much up to you to create, Kim could join the Avengers if you gave her some technology that would make her able to (no powers).

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Which Iron Man film is your favourite and why?