n.romanoff

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Soulmate*
SEASON/MOVIE: The Avengers +
LOVE INTEREST/S: Natasha Romanoff
FACE CLAIM: Nathalie Kelley*

STORY TITLE: Soulmate*SEASON/MOVIE: The Avengers +LOVE INTEREST/S: Natasha RomanoffFACE CLAIM: Nathalie Kelley*

║Isla Acosta║

-ɪsʟᴀ ᴀᴄᴏsᴛᴀ was perfect for S.H.I.E.L.D. in every aspect, especially when it came to working undercover. For years she had spent living a different life so she could forget her own, but that was just the thing. Even when she was living her own life, she could see her's as well. It was a common occurrence from a young age where she could see what Natasha was going through, feel the pain she felt. It all came in visions. Hazy ones. Scary ones. Painful ones.

Ever since then, she vowed to not interfere or talk about what she had seen through Natasha's eyes. But it became too hard to not discuss when Fury called her back in for a mission that would change her life, all thanks to the redhead herself. It was shocking after so many years to be able to see Natasha before her, touch her and hear her. And that was when she made the vow, to never let Natasha feel the way that she did in her younger years. Isla Acosta would dedicate her life to helping Natasha Romanoff.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Her visions are very specific and only occur when Natasha feels a desperate requirement for someone else when she is lonely or wants company. Or when she is scared. That being said, she would feel the pain that Natasha felt in the red room, training or fighting and would wake up with the weirdest scars and bruises; this means that Nat and Isla have IDENTICAL scars).

тωσ. When Isla tells Nat, after a while (maybe the end of the Avengers or even later), Nat will obviously be freaked out and will see Isla as a guardian angel. Nat and Isla will feel mutually about each other but Isla will have a stronger connection because she knows almost everything about Nat.

тняєє. Isla will tell Nick before anyone else about what had happened and he will advise against telling Natasha about it all so that she doesn't get freaked out. She and Nick are close friends and have been for many years.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What is your favourite Nat quote and why?