s.lewis

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Ghost Me*
SEASON/MOVIE: Shadowhunters, 2+
LOVE INTEREST/S: Simon Lewis
FACE CLAIM: Grace Phipps*

STORY TITLE: Ghost Me*SEASON/MOVIE: Shadowhunters, 2+LOVE INTEREST/S: Simon LewisFACE CLAIM: Grace Phipps*

║Rachael Hendrix║

-ʀᴀᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʜᴇɴᴅʀɪx hated being a demon, it was a curse and it was obvious. The blood that ran through her veins was liquid evil and came from the Father of Demons himself, Adam. Usually, that would make her a warlock, but she had no idea what she was. No one did. It wasn't in the Shadowhunter Codex and not even the Angel Raziel could guess what the poor girl was.

The only person who seemed to have an idea of what she could be, other than Valentine Morgenstern. It was typical. That is why she ended up on his boat and the only one who looked at her twice was Jace Wayland. He tried his best to help her escape, and in the end she did. She ran to the New York Institute with his words still on her mind, 'Don't look back'.

But then it dawned on her, she was just a ghost in this world. Literally. But not the ghosts that folklore tells you about, someone who was reincarnated over and over until they finally fill the purpose in life of finding true love. And that's what she was going to do, find her true love. But he was closer than she thought.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Rachel is a ghost which means she will die over and over again, regardless of causes, until she finds her true love that she was destined to be with. They were thought to go extinct thousands of years ago but she is the only one who remains.

тωσ. Simon is deeply in love with the girl and she is oblivious at first, now that she found her true love she doesn't know what to do. The only thing to break the curse is a real act of true love and that isn't clear in the legends so no one knows what it means. However, the act of true love is either Simon saving Rachel when the Soul Sword gets activated or Rachel tries to save him (they both have demon blood).

тняєє. Alec will be hesitant to let her stay in the Institute at first, but she shows good skills and resilience to help their cause because she knows Valentine's plans due to her being on the ship with him for months.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What supernatural creature would you have liked to add to their world?