s.wilson

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Double Life*
SEASON/MOVIE: Captain America: Winter Soldier +
LOVE INTEREST/S: Sam Wilson
FACE CLAIM: Emeraude Toubia*

STORY TITLE: Double Life*SEASON/MOVIE: Captain America: Winter Soldier +LOVE INTEREST/S: Sam WilsonFACE CLAIM: Emeraude Toubia*

║Marina Santos ║

-ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴀ sᴀɴᴛᴏs loved Sam Wilson with all her heart, that much was the truth. Her truth. But what was a lie, was her whole life, or what Sam knew anyway. After working for S.H.I.E.L.D. went wrong and left her fatally injured, Marina decided that leaving the organisation was the best for her and her future. But what she didn't intend to do, was fall in love with none other than Sam Wilson.

However, she had secrets. Secrets that Sam didn't know about and wouldn't know about until a certain super soldier and Russian spy arrive at their house searching for safe passage and a bit of help to take down the very operation that left Marina broken for good. But that means having to tell Sam about everything.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Sam and Marina were together before Winter Soldier, they met whilst Sam went running at Washington D.C.'s National Mall, they stumbled into each other, got coffee and exchanged numbers. You could show this in a flashback or prologue, they then started to date and move in together before Sam even met Steve.

тωσ. Marina gave up working at S.H.I.E.L.D. weeks before she met Sam and never brought it up because it brought back bad memories and she wanted to move on, whilst she was working undercover in a HYDRA base she was badly injured when the compound blew up. Her leg was completely burned and her thigh is severely scarred, she will hide this.

тняєє. She will begin to work with S.H.I.E.L.D. again after HYDRA infiltrated them, it was a direct request from Fury and she agreed to it. She will join the Avengers with Sam and be like Nat because they are both skilled fighters and spies and have no special superhuman abilities.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What is the most iconic Sam scene and why?