clarifications (I guess lol)

Hi everyone! This is my very first fanfiction on Wattpad. I'm not very good at writing. But I got inspired by my best friend and since this plot was circling in my head for quite a long time, I decided to finally write. Comments are very much appreciated and please do not hesitate to point out mistakes. I'll try my best to fix them. This is just some clarifications in case some of you readers don't understand certain parts of the story.

-
Haneul, in nature, is a timid and quiet girl. She's an introvert, hates crowds. She lacks communication skills and doesn't really know how to be around people. But her job actually helped her overcome it a bit, just a bit not entirely. Also, all her life, she never dated hence she doesn't know how to handle boys and worse, even talk to them and never even tried to. Therefore she's unaware of the fact that she was falling for him. She developed this fear of making new friends or just any kind of relationship altogether. And San basically comes into her life and helps her get out of that shell she had created. From the very first day, she felt a connection between her and San. And she was curious as to where this might end up because she also wanted to get rid of this fear. That's the main reason why she accepted him in the first place.
-

I hope this answers some of your questions when you read the thing. Also, English is not my first language so mistakes and typos are bound to happen. Don't hesitate to point them out. That way I can fix and learn from them. Thanks in advance for reading it!!
Till next time <3