ᴛ ʜ ɪ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴇ ɴ·°

...

The wretched day of the reunion is here. For Byeol, mostly. She still couldn't shake off the feeling that something might happen. But Haneul was fairly relaxed. A tad bit excited as well, you could say. After all, it's been over 6 years she saw everyone.

"Are you done, Byeol? I need to use the bathroom as well, " said Haneul while fixing her makeup in the mirror. She usually doesn't put on a ton of makeup but she enjoys doing it nonetheless. On normal days, she would probably put on some mascara, forgetting it most of the times, along with some nude lipstick. But since today was a rather different day, she thought of putting in some effort to make herself look reasonably better.

The dress that Bom had bought for her was very pretty. It was a lavender glitter knit v-neck dress. And it complimented her black hair awfully well.

"Just give me a sec, " Byeol responded from the inside. Then added, "Are the boys here yet?" Her voice echoed a little since she was in the bathroom.

San and Wooyoung were supposed to pick them up. Haneul glanced down at the watch on her wrist, 6:45 pm. The reunion starts at 7.30 pm so they still have a bit of time. "We still have about 15 minutes. So hurry up, I don't wanna keep them waiting." Haneul yelled.

Byeol came out soon after but halted in her position and put a hand over her mouth. "Han, you look absolutely gorgeous in that dress! People are so gonna be gaping a literal fish when they see you!" She gasped.

Haneul chuckled at her words. "Really?"

"Yes, you dummy! Bom has good taste for once god," Byeol clapped her hands in an excited manner and went ahead to adjust her own outfit.

"Hey, does this look okay?" Byeol pointed at her dress, a small frown forming on her face, "I mean, I'm not exactly sure about the color..." Her voice trailed off as she continued to look in the mirror.

Haneul came forward to help her. "Oh shut up. You look perfect. And besides teal always looks good on you." She patted down the sides and gave it a final touch.

Suddenly, Haneul's phone started ringing. She quickly put down whatever was in her hand and went towards the bed to grab her phone. It was San. They were probably near. Maybe that's why he was calling.

She instantly received the call and put it to her ear.

"Hey, Haneul. It's me, San."

"Hey San. What's up? You guys here yet?" Haneul asked, looking out her window.

"Almost. Probably gonna take 5 more minutes. Are you and Byeol done or do you need more time?"