ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ·°

...

San wasn't exactly having the time of his life. And just when he thought things couldn't get any worse, things in the university became hectic more than usual. With the exams approaching, both the students and teachers were overwhelmed. And San was no exception.

He was already stressed-out with what had happened the other day with Haneul and just wanted to disappear from this world but no, the university had him on his feet all day long.

"Umm, Professor Choi?" A student from San's class called out. She had been calling him for a while now but San seemed to be deeply immersed in his thoughts. "Professor...?"

San finally snapped back from his thinkings and looked up at where the voice came. "Yes, Miss Kang? Is there anything you'd like to say?"

"Professor, you were explaining chapter 6 but you're zoning out. Are you okay?" She said with a slightly worried look on her face.

"Oh." San just realized that he had been quiet for too long. "Yes, I'm fine and sorry about that. Let's continue, " He added before averting his gaze to the book that lay open in front of him.

He glanced at his wristwatch and saw that they only had about 10 minutes left. San mentally chided himself for zoning out mid-lecture and just waited for the class to end because he was badly in need of some fresh air. His guilt was eating him up and he didn't know what to do.

-

Wooyoung had noticed the misery that his best friend was going through for the past few days and was determined to talk to San about it once he came back home.

His trail of thoughts was interrupted when the door to their apartment opened and a distressed looking San appeared. Wooyoung looked at the clock and saw that it was only 5 pm. San usually stayed till late as he liked helping his students.

"You're back already?" Wooyoung asked as San made his way to drink some water.

"You forgot? Didn't I tell you that I had no classes after 1 today?" San asked back as he drank from the glass in his hand.

Wooyoung scratched the back of his head. "Oh yeah. Forgot. Sorry." He gave San a sheepish smile and San only shook his head.

"You want me to cook some food?" Wooyoung asked the latter as he made his way to the kitchen counter.

"Sure. I do feel a bit hungry, " San replied and took out his phone.

Wooyoung busied himself in cooking. Meanwhile, San decided to help and set up the utensils for noth of them. Wooyoung made some fried rice and after a while, they finally sat down to eat.