ᴛ ᴡ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʏ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ·°

Last chap, long as hecc (not kidding lol) so buckle up :3

...

"Why are you so excited? And are you calling Haru right now? Hey, don't geez," Haneul yelled at the girl in front of her who just couldn't srop smiling.

Byeol wasn't even trying to hide her enthusiasm and Haneul was as done with her as high school physics.

"Oh, hush. You don't tell me what to do," Byeol stuck her tongue out at Haneul and teased, making the latter roll her eyes. Her best friend was so unbelievable at times. But in the end, Haneul couldn't stop smiling as well.

The minutes ticked by and the more it reached the designated time, the more Haneul felt her stomach turning and twisting. With Byeol's over the moon attitude, it didn't help with her jittery either but Haneul tried keeping herself distracted as she waited for San.

Byeol, on the other hand, left the living room to talk with Haru. Even though Haneul wasn't there, she knew what the girls were talking about. She'll deal with it later, Haneul decided.

After what felt like an eternity but in reality had been only fifteen minutes, Haneul's phone rang and she embraced herself before answering it.

"Hey, I'm here," San spoke from the other side of the phone and his voice made the feeling of butterflies in her stomach only heighten.

"Okay, I'll be right down."

-

The thought of being under-dressed with a simple t-shirt and jeans and a cardigan to top it off, crossed over several times in Haneul's head but as soon as she saw San getting out of the car in similar pieces, she sighed in relief. Haneul was never the one to dress too fancy as it was always uncomfortable. That's why on most days, she would just find herself wearing the comfy ones just like now.

"So, how does the sea sound?" San asked as he buckled himself up.

"We're going to the beach?! Oh my gosh, I haven't been to the beach in such a long while!" Haneul gasped. She felt genuinely excited to visit the place, at the same time a little tense. But that stayed in the back of her mind.

He chuckled softly hearing her response. "Let's go then!"

-

The sun was already setting when they arrived at the beach, varied cloud types creating one of the most beautiful displays along the vibrantly tinted sky.

The beach, as they had predicted, was empty. Not completely as they could see two people, sitting several meters away from them, watching the sun go down as well.