Chapter 8

It's the day before Harry's birthday and I can now successfully say that I've completed six of the seven items on my To-Do List. I am now left with the task of making Harry's treacle tart for tomorrow. I leave for the kitchen with a pep in my step, feeling good about how things have been going so far. Though Harry had taken to showing me a side of himself that is completely foreign I was all too happy to follow along in his footsteps even if my own actions were slightly toned down in comparison to Harry's. His blatant, what seemed to be, flirting was never something I had expected to encounter when this all started and it typically left me in a flushed mess. Harry's teasing from a few days ago truly set me alight and it didn't help that I forwardly encouraged it. That night I had possibly the best orgasm of my life thinking of Harry as I touched myself to completion. The shame I felt afterward was minimal in comparison to the pleasant feeling of euphoria.

Dipsy was already in the kitchen when I arrived there and she greeted me excitedly. "Is master Draco ready to be baking the treacle tart, sir?" I gave her a friendly smile and told her yes, and watched her bustle about collecting everything it seemed that we would need to prepare Harry's favorite dessert. Once it seemed that she had slowed down I spoke up.

"Where should I start, Dipsy?"

"With the washing of sir's hands, of course!" Dipsy gave me a pointed look and I flushed. Duh, you dunce. How could that have escaped my mind? After Dipsy saw that my hands were washed to perfection she let out a triumphant hum and continued with her instruction. "Dough is to be first, master Draco." And with that Dipsy led me through the process of making the dough for our base and once that was completed and set aside to chill, she had me begin the process of making the filling. The overall process to make the treacle tart was going smoothly and once we got to baking the final product and taking it out to cool, I was proud. I know that my skills in the kitchen will never be to Harry's level, but when you invest time and love, to me it shows in the final product, and I hope Harry can see it as well.

With the final product of one treacle tart made, it is set in a special dish that preserves whatever food is placed inside and set aside for tomorrow.

This morning was just like every other morning, but with an underlying twinge of excitement and anxiousness. I sped through my slight breakfast of toast with orange marmalade and a cup of tea, my mother sending little knowing looks towards my father as though I wouldn't notice them.

After finishing up eating, I walked up to my room and started to get ready. After taking a shower, I looked at my spread of clothing and thought that for Harry, I'd wear some of the muggle clothing he'd bought me a while back. Once I was dressed in slim-fit black jeans and a mossy green short sleeve shirt, I found a pair of stacked heel Chelsea boots to go with the outfit and observed myself in the mirror. It felt odd wearing the muggle clothing and I can only imagine how my parents would react to the outfit. I was originally skeptical and uneasy about wearing muggle clothing, but after discussing moving to muggle London, Harry convinced me that I'd have to get used to wearing something other than robes. It also helped that I looked ridiculously good.

I checked on Harry's presents, satisfied with finding that they were still intact and undisturbed. I called for Dobby and once he popped in I asked him to deliver them to the reception room then to have Dipsy acquire the treacle tart and meet me in there. I made my way to the reception room myself and upon entering the room I saw that my parents were already waiting for me as was Dipsy.

"Are we flooing or apparating?" I asked as I went to grab the presents.

"Apparating, love." Mother said moving to take one of the smaller presents of mine along with holding their own present for Harry in her hands. "All ready?" I nodded as I replied.