[ 01 ] GIRL NEXT DOOR

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

osamu deadpans, "you gave a complete stranger your phone, because, let me get this straight, she was cute??" the boy sighs wearily, "yer stupidity never ceases to amaze me, 'tsumu."

atsumu slumps further into his blankets, "i already feel like shit, no need to be such a bitch."

osamu sighs and crosses his arms, "dad isn't buying you a new one, but here, i found this the other day."

osamu throws an item on his bed as atsumu reaches out and grimaces, holding it in his hands, "a flip phone?? fucking oppo? bro, do you know how old these things are?"

osamu shrugs nonchalantly, "around as old as you, you'll live."

atsumu groans and throws his blankets off, standing up and walking to the door. "i'm going to go ask dad for a new phone, this is bullshit."

osamu shrugs, "you can try but dad's out right now, he went to meet the new neighbours."

the blonde raises an eyebrow, "what, who? we have new neighbours?"

"yeah, the harambe's moved out." osamu nods and points to the window in their bedroom, a large white moving truck is visible, parked in front of the house directly in front of them. atsumu opens the latch on the side of the glass pane, the cool autumn breeze kissing his skin.

osamu peers out the window, a girl, not much younger than him, is standing outside, dressed in baggy denim overalls, a light flannel and a sports cap tucked on her head. "i didn't know it was a girl." he hums to himself.

"a girl, ya say?!?! 'samu, you never mentioned that." atsumu grins and turns to his brother with mischief in his dark eyes. "whaddya say we get a closer look? she could be really cute."

osamu sighs, "not right now, i have homework and— never mind." he sighs as atsumu literally draggs him along by his arms, running down the stairs and lunging out the front door.

the girls carrying a brown box into the house, humming a soft melody to herself.

"hey, box girl! hi!" atsumu yells as he crosses the street. osamu crosses his arms, eager to go home and get this over with. the girl stopps in her tracks, her h/c hair poking out from under the sports cap. she turns around slowly,

somewhat recognizing that voice.

"we're your new neighbo— oi!" atsumu's smile falls, a look if recognition flashing across his features as the girl suddenly drops the box on the floor, causing its contents to fall down and scatter everywhere.

"y/n! is everything alright?" a feminine voice yells out from somewhere inside the house, "do you need help, dear?"

the girl says nothing and frantically shut the door in atsumus and osamus faces.

"okay, i get that you attract weird girls but what the hell was that?"

"it's her!!" atsumu yells, turning to his brother, stygian eyes wild.

"she's the thief who pick-pocketed me!"

"wait— what?"