[ 13 ] GAME ON, PRINCESS

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

osamu 😮💯
where r you

tsumu 🐷😐
why tf do u care
leave me alone 💔

osamu 😮💯
bruh ... u stormed out
the mf house whilst throwin
a tantrum w/o telling anyone
where u were goin and u
don't expect us to worry.. ?
srsly ??

tsumu 🐷😐
im at xyz district
with a friend

osamu 😮💯
r u with a girl or sumn
istg tsumu wtf r u doin
i am NOT!! ready to
be an uncle yet, yeah ??

tsumu 🐷😐
shut up shes just a friend
and i respect that okay

osamu 😮💯
send me ur location

tsumu 🐷😐
yeah right bitch !!!!!1!
so osamu miya, tell us how
does it feel being powerless
for once 😏😏😏

osamu 😮💯
nevermind this find friends
app is really useful wow

tsumu 🐷😐
.....
why does god
hate me so much

atsumu shuts the phone off, stuffing it in his back pocket as he turns around to face you, "hey y/n whaddya say we leave this place?" he offers, not wanting his twin brother to track him down, he was having fun with you and it'd be boring if his brother joined.

you look up meekly, "do you think the police left— are you sure no one is looking for us?" the boy flashes you a grin, "don't worry about that! nothing will happen to ya, now that i'm here!!" a soft laugh slips past your cherry pink lips as you stand up. "let's go then. i'm counting on you to keep me safe!" you joke as you take your cap off the hook.

the two of you make your way outside the dimly lit store and back onto the bustling street. you squint your e/c eyes as they adjust to the new, brighter lighting. "so where to now?" you question the blonde. he shrugs, as he turns off his location services and turns to you with a lazy grin.

"anywhere you want. let's spend the day together— um, i-i mean, b-because you need me to protect you, not for any other reason or something—" he stutters, turning away from you and looking at his feet bashfully.

you nod happily, pointing to a different street sign. "well, i heard there's a nice arcade a few streets away, we could go there if you wanna!" the boy shrugs, a lazy smile playing on his delicate features. "sure, your majesty. lead the way, princess!" he remarks, chucking. you roll your eyes playfully as atsumu tries not to lose you in the vast ocean of people.

it takes the both of you about thirteen minutes to get to there. the arcade is nestled between two smaller buildings, bright lights and neon signs flashing. people excitedly stream in and out, the sounds of controllers intensely clashing and electric game music can be heard, along with excited laughter and exclaims of rage.

you turn around to face atsumu, practically beaming with excitement. "let's head in then, y/n." you don't even nod and rush into the arcade, heading to the kiosk for some tickets. atsumu shakes his head lightly and follows you in, admiring you. the way you talked and laughed. hell you could be standing there doing nothing at all and the poor boy would be drawn to you.

it was confusing, to say the least. he himself wasn't sure what it was about you, there was just a certain charisma around you, he assures himself as he realises he's been staring at you for way too long. atsumu wasn't clueless; he had his fair share of girls and relationships. but for some reason he felt like this— he felt like you— were different. and he hated this feeling so damn much.

you rush over to your favourite game, reaching for the joystick as he can practically see the stars in your e/c eyes. atsumu scoffs at his actions and joins you, peering at the brights screen over your shoulder. "man, you're shit at this game, aren't ya?" you scrunch your nose up glance at him sideways, "oh yeah? i'd like to see you do better, bitch boy." atsumu smirks, "really now princess? is that a challenge?"

you finish off your turn and cross your arms as you gesture to the high score on the screen, he raises an eyebrow "damn, you ain't that bad i guess." you move to the side allowing him to play. "do your best, then. just don't cry when you lose." he glides over to take the controls in his hand and presses start.

"how the actual fuck—" you stare at atsumu's new high score, which is almost double yours. he shoots you a shit eating grin, "wouldn't you like to know?" you turn your back towards him and run a hand through your hair. "okay, we'll play another game. if you can beat me i'll do anything, but if i beat you then—" the boy interrupts you, "let's get to it then! cant wait to beat ya!!" you turn back to him and shake his hand enthusiastically, "deal!!"

until the two of you are interrupted by the sound of a very familiar voice; "i knew you'd be with a girl."