[ 10 ] ARE YOU JEALOUS?

TW; underage drinking

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

YOU KNOCKED ON THE DOOR,

trying not to drop the pile of containers in your arms. the containers were filled to the brim with snacks and small treats your mum had asked you to send over to the neighbours.

the door opened, a disheveled atsumu looking down at you. his hair was messy and there were bags under his eyes. "everything okay?" you asked him, as you passed the containers to him. he sighed, "dad's been yelling at osamu for a while now."

"what did he do, though?" you asked, it wasn't polite to pry into their business but you couldnt' help feel curious. "he got drunk last night. came home wasted. then he woke up and vomited all over his bed." you inhaled sharply.

"well."

that made sense, the phone call he had made last night, you had joked about him being high, but he didn't really look like someone who would drink despite being underage and take that big a risk.

"is he better now? as in, the hangover." atsumu scoffed, "he won't stop vomiting, and he feels and looks like shit. not to mention dad being mad is only making him feel worse."

you crossed your arms, feeling genuine concern for the boy. "did he sleep well last night? has he had some water? tell him to eat fruit and rest. also, there are some medica-" atsumu scoffed, looking down at you, his usually bright eyes unreadable.

you raised an eyebrow at the boy, who almost looked somewhat disappointed?

"wait, atsumu- what's wrong?"

"nothing." the boy mumbled, he held the containers closer to his body and sighed tiredly. "i think dad is calling me, gotta go. tell your mum we appreciate the food. okay, bye." and with that he shut the door in your face.

for a second you just stood there, confused. was he mad at you? what did you even do?

"what did i even do?" you mumbled under your breath, before hopping on your bike ( and using bike safety #helmetcheck ayyo ) and heading to the park, you needed some time to think and some fresh air.

atsumu set the multicoloured containers down on the kitchen bench, where osamu was slumped over, eating an apple. "she also said to drink water." he reminded the hungover boy, who weakly nodded in response.

atsumu crossed his arms, leaning against the counter. "i don't get it." osamu looked up from his food, "what don't you get?" the younger twin tilted his head to the side. "you. you and her, i mean. not that i care about you two, i mean i guess i care about her. no, fuck. you know what? fuck you osamu."

the boy ran a hand through his messy hair, looking down at his feet. osamu coughed, reaching for a glass of water. "you know atsumu... i think you're jealous."

the boy looked up sharply, "jealous? jealous of what? you? no, shut up. you don't even know anything. fuck you!" the boy yelled behind him as he grabbed his jacket from the coat hanger and slammed the door behind him.

osamu laughed weakly.

"fuck you too."

____________________________________________

HEY SHAWTIES !!!

sorry for no updates istg i suck man but yeah anyways i have SOME inspo now and yeah i guess updates MIGHT be more frequent but im me so maybe not i really dont know anyways stay safe and drink water even if ur not hungover ok bye ily