Chapter 1

~Mission Planned for Months~
____________________________________________

   Four girls stood backstage, trying to calm down one of them who had to go up. It actually came as a shocker to know this girl had stage fright.

    "Come on, it wont be that bad," A blue eyed blonde spoke, shrugging her shoulders as if standing infront of a crowd was easy, let alone a whole village.

    "Yeah, even I got over my stage fright!" Cheered one with jet black hair.

    "It's not stage fright!" A green eyed pinkett practically yelled, "It's just that.."

    "Sakura," the voice of a brunette came through, sounding quite determined, "If you're not scared of the stage, then go up there and show them what you're made of!" She finished on a rather bright note.

    "Tenten's right, it's not about us tonight, It's about the village; everyone's stressed out and need to have some fun!" The blonde grew a smile as she looked at her best friend.

    "Ino's right Sakura, we got this mission assigned because Tsunade-sama knew she could count on us," Followed along the girl with jet black hair and she too smiled at her friend.

    "I know Hinata.. but-" before Sakura could speak she was called to go up.

Nearing the entrance of the stage, she heard her own heart beat against her chest, as if screaming it wasn't ready.

She wasn't reader, not a tad bit prepared for her friends to see her, for them to see her.

    "I-I can't," taking a couple steps back, "I'm sorry." And she ran off.

Without thinking, one of them spoke up, "Find out if she's ok, I'll go up."

    "Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Tenten, and Hinata Hyuuga, I'm entrusting you four to cheer up this village with a fun night," lady Tsunade stared down the four surprised girls as she spoke, "You will be doing a concert in about four months from now." She concluded.

    "Can we pick the songs?" Ino questioned.

    "Sure thing, you'll be doing about five performances, I know it's stressful and all but everyone needs this." Tsunade smiled.

    "Where will this be held?" Tenten asked next, eager looking.

    "We're building an arena for you, no worries." She asnwered.

    "No one is going to be departed for missions right?" Hinata nervously asked.

    "Some will, just to keep the balance. Only special mission ofcourse but I'll try to keep as many people here as possible for that week, any more questions?" She looked at the four patiently.

The girls looked at each other for a minutes and then back at Tsunade, Sakura was the one to nod her head 'no'.

    "Very well then, dismissed!" Tsunade quickly shooed them away, the moment the door closed, the slick woman pulled out a sake from under her desk and began to drink.

    After that the four girls left the hokage tower and walked down the village, talking amongst themselves, excited for the mission but stressed for the months of preparation to come.

    "So maybe start off soft and then build it up?" Tenten suggested.

Hinata and Ino nooded and looked at Sakura, she didn't seem to pay much attention, it had been this way for weeks now.

The other three girls had actually noticed something. The amount Sakura ate when they went out, which was fairly little and they knew she wasn't on a diet. It was also not the usual amount she'd eat, not even close.

They noticed the newly forming eye bags under her eyes, it was problobly because of lost sleep and concluded it was due to the extra hours she did at the hospital alongside training, which all resulted in someone calling any of their friends to pick her up and bring her home since she'd be found sleeping.

She also would hang out with her friends less, and even lesser with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sai. Team seven might not have the best teamwork but they stayed close, protected each other, and trusted one another no matter what.

All the girls knew as of now was that team seven had gotten into a fight with each other, and particularly Sakura wouldn't talk to any of them, even if it killed her.

She didn't want to face any of them. She'd spend more time at home whenever she was free, begged not to be dragged out for a hang out and team missions with the rest of team seven.

    "I'm going home." Was all the woman in thought said.

Her long hair swaying back and forth as she walked, another thing they noticed. She let her hair grow again and payed little to no attention to it. Didn't bother to cut it but they knew she would still wash it, it always smelled nice.

    "I need to get some information out of Naruto or Sai now," Ino let out a sigh; at first she thought Sakura would get over whatever happened, but she wasn't sure anymore.

    "Yeah, her state has only gotten worse and she herself is stressing herself out with the time she spends at the hospital," Hinata looked down at the ground, she wished she could comfort Sakura like she had done to her.

    "Two days ago I saw her rushing all over the hospital when I was there," Tenten pointed out, if it was up to her, she would've stopped the woman, only if it wasn't for her strength.

    "Not only that but last time I went in her apartment, her fridge needed to be restocked. Badly." Ino spoke with worry, she knew how important it was to stay healthy and eat properly, specially because she too was a medic nin.

    "She needs sleep and a break!" Hinata determinedly spoke this time, and made it her goal to have Sakura rest properly.

    "And we're gonna have to force it on her." Tenten concluded.

The other girls could only agreed, it was outready bad for Sakura to get out of the hospital at ten in the morning. Sleep deprived.

Soon they started to talk about the songs and picked for their green eyed friend, since she didn't seem too interested.
____________________________________________