Chapter 9

~Orange Juice~
____________________________________________

Ino has to go up next so she had to very quickly change and do her make up. She wore a swim suit, and had her usual pony tail up.

"Oh, oh, stick it down your throat
I'm watching from the bathroom

Making sure I don't choke, choke
From the words you spoke"

Ino walked into the stage, the theme was a backyard pool party with friends. A lot of back up dancers and both Hinata, Ino, and Sakura were there too.

"When you're screaming at the mirror"

Ino walked to the other three girls, Hinata wore a lavender colored one piece swim suit, Tenten wore a red bikini, and Sakura wore a pink bikini top with shorts.

"Now you're sitting in the cafeteria
Shoving clementines and orange bacteria
Down your throat a dozen times a year, yeah"

Sakura didn't really give a fuck at this point, Tenten and Hinata were happy that she atleast wasn't on the edge of crying.

"For another 'round of your bulimia"

The girls followed Ino to the front of the stage as she sang, the backup dancers were throwing beach balls and fake tanning.

"You turn oranges to orange juice"

Ino grabbed Sakura and placed her infrotn of her, so everyone could see. Sakura looked straight forward.

"Into there, then spit it out of you"

Ino used her hands to make a throwing up action for Sakura, would Sakura closed her eyes and acted as if she was ashamed.

"Your body is imperfectly perfect"

Ino walked infront of Sakura and faced her, placing a hand on her sholder and making Sakura look at her straight in the eyes.

"Everyone wants what the other one's working"

Ino placed her hand on Sakura's back and made an action of demonstrating Sakura's body, Sakura just looked forward not giving a shit.

She didn't have big breast like her other friends, or a very curvy body. But she came to accept her flaws, she didn't need big breast or a very curvy body to find herself beutiful, and she was fine with that.

"No orange juice"

A backup dancer tapped on the girl's shoulders making them focuse on her, she handed them cups of orange juice and dragged them back to sit down for a 'tanning'.

"Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ
Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ
Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ
Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ"

Ino rose the cup up high, showing it off as she sang and walked slowly to the seat. Once she got there she placed it on a table and sat down to fake tan.

"Oh, oh, I believe you chose
to blow it on the reading carpet
That's what happens when you're starvin'"

Ino looked at Tenten from where she was laying, fake tanning, and stood up to sit where Tenten was laying.

"Please say that you won't continue
Ordering oranges off the menu"

Tenten payed attention to Ino, both Sakura and Hinata joined her to sit next to a laying Tenten.

"Stuffin' up your mouth like t-t-tissue
The way you look is not an issue"

Ino pulled Tenten up off her chair and showed of her body, just like she did with Sakura.

"You turn oranges to orange juice
Into there, then spit it out of you
Your body is imperfectly perfect
Everyone wants what the other one's working
No orange juice"

Ino did the same thing she did with Sakura but this time she held onto both Tenten's hands and spinned around with her, in a playful manner.

"Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ
Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ
Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ
Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ"

She let go of Tenten's hands, letting her spin for a while, until she stopped and Sakura held her for support.

"Ooh, I wish I could give you my set of eyes"

Ino walked to Hinata.

"'Cause I know your eyes ain't working, mmm"

She held Hinata's hands and dragged her to the other two girls.

"I wish I could tell you that you're fine, so fine"

Ino held Sakura's hand as she sang, looked at her straight in the eyes and then at Tenten.

"But you will find that disconcerting"

She let go of their hands, the four girls lined up side to side, sholder to sholder, and some backup dancers joined them.

"You turn oranges to orange juice"

An orange was passed down to Ino in the middle, who looked at it and through it somewhere behind her.

"Into there, then spit it out of you"

All the girls lowered one hand down to their stomach slowly as Ino sang, and then they quickly brought them up to do a throwing up motion in perfect synchronization.

"Your body is imperfectly perfect"

Ino and the rest of the girls with her used their hands to trace the curves of their bodies. No matter what body shape they had, cofundence was written all over their faces. The whole thing was a complete turn on for certain guys.

"Everyone wants what the other one's working"

Ino linked arms with the girls and so did the others.

"No orange juice"

Then unlincked arms and Ino ran to the edge of the stage.

"Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ"

Ino looked like she was gonna fall faced front, but that's when Sakura and Tenten ran behind her and held her arms to pull her back.

"Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ"

Tenten let go of her arm and Sakura held on as Ino leaned on and used her free arm to extend it.

"Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ"

Sakura pulled Ino back and the girls ran to the others.

"Ee, ah, ee, ah, OJ"

When Ino sang the last part all the girls had done a pose, and then the lights went off with loud cheers.