Chapter 12

~Human~
____________________________________________

"Damm Neji, didn't know stuff like that was a turn on for ya~" Kiba teased.

"Shut up.." he mumbled embarrased with arms crossed.

Before anyone could teased Neji further, the light's went back on. Two girls, immediately recognized as Hinata and Sakura stood ten feet apart.

Their backs facing eatch other as they held red Rose's in their hands and stared at them lovenly, they had on a white long flower dress and flats. Their hair had flower crowns, and then the music started.

"I can hold my breath" Sakura started to sing.

"I can bite my tongue" Hinata sang.

"I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want" Sakura sang as she now faced the audience, still looking at the rose. Adoring it's beauty.

"Be your number one" Hinata sang as she did the same as Sakura.

"I can fake a smile" Sakura sang, and smiled.

"I can force a laugh" Hinata sang and then laughed.

"I can dance and play the part" they both sang and twirled around, changing places in the end.

"If that's what you ask" their back faced each other again as they stopped twirling in their new places.

"Give you all I am" Sakura sang, closing her eyes and placing the rose close to her chest.

"I can do it" Hinata did the same as Sakura as she sang.

"I can do it" Sakura sang, opening her eyes.

"I can do it" Hinata sang as she opened her eyes.

Both of them looked straight up, their facial expression seemed worried.

"But I'm only human" Sakura sang and she turned around quickly and looked to the audience.

"And I bleed when I fall down" She sang and dropped down to the floor, making sure the rose wasnt affected at all in the process.

"I'm only human" Hinata sang as she turned around to look at the audience, Sakura stayed in the floor.

"And I crash and I break down" she sang and dropped to the ground like Sakura did.

"Your words in my head," they left the Rose's on the floor and placed their hands on their heads.

"knives in my heart" then placed their hands in their heart area, looking desperately at the audience. A heartbreaking scene really.

"You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah" they "tried" to stand back up but couldn't.

Hinata slowly stood up from her spot. Back up dancers ran across the stage with different shades and tints of blue cloths.

"I can turn it on" Hinata sang.

"Be a good machine" she bowed, Sakura slowly stood up.

"I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need" both girls expended their arms, as if they had the world on their hands and were trying to hold it.

"Be your everything" Sakura sang and both placed their hands down slowly.

"I can do it" she looked up and closed her eyes.

"I can do it" she made her hands into a fist.

"I'll get through it" her eyes snapped open.

"But I'm only human" she twirled and ran across stage, as if she was a ballerina.

"And I bleed when I fall down" she made her feet pointy and feel forward, landing on the ground.

"I'm only human" she stood up-

"And I crash and I break down" but soon feel down again.

"Your words in my head, knives in my heart" she placed her hands in her head and then in her heart.

"You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah" she attempted to stand up but couldn't.

"I'm only human" Hinata sang as she stood up, grabbing her rose and walking over to Sakura's.

"I'm only human" she picked it up and made her way to where Sakura was, at the very front of the stage.

"Just a little human" Hinata kneeled down and gave the rose to Sakura, she than help her stand up.

"I can take so much" Sakura sang as Hinata grabbed her hand.

"Until I've had enough" Hinata sang.

"'Cause I'm only human" the two girls, still holding hands, walked backwards quickly.

"And I bleed when I fall down" they danced like ballerinas soon after splitting their hands apart, leaping and twirling around.

"I'm only human" Sakura sang as she twirled around holding her rose close to her chest.

"And I crash and I break down" they both made their feet pointy and leaned to the side, making them lose balance and start to fall. But the back up dancers held them before that happened and bounced them back in balance.

"Your words in my head," they both placed their hands in their heads.

"knives in my heart" they in their hearts.

"You build me up" they used their free hands to reatch it up hight.

"and then I fall apart" then their hands dropped, they then ran back to the same place they where at from the start. Backs facing each others.

"'Cause I'm only human, yeah" they both sang as they looked up and closed their eyes.