Chapter 8

~War of Hearts~
____________________________________________

   Hinata and Ino were up next, they took one glance at Sakura. Who had seemed like she finally gave up hope.

Tenten patted Sakura's back and took her to the make up room for her next performance.

Hinata and Tenten walked out and the lights went back on, revealing a park themed stage.

"Come to me
In the night hours
I will wait for you
And I can't sleep
'Cause thoughts devour
Thoughts of you consume"

Ino walked to the opposet side of the stage, Hinata stayed opposet from her as they sang. They had white sundresses and a little wind was blowing.

"Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

Hinata sang and smiled at Naruto once she spotted him, forgetting all about being shy and gaining a huge boost of confidence. He grinned at her too.

"Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

Ino sang and smiled at her two teammates, Choji and Shikamaru. Shikamaru had a smirk on his face would Choji smiled brightly.

"I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you"

The two girls then met up in the middle of the stage at the far back as they both sang.

"Stay with me a little longer
I will wait for you
Shadows creep
And want grows stronger
Deeper than the truth"

The girls held hands, looked at each other and then looked forward as they sang.

"Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

Hinata sang, air started to blow infront of them. Making their dresses stick to theirs legs and flow at the back.

"Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

Ino sang, the two girls started walking forward as now all the lights were on them.

"I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you"

This time, having full confidence. The girls looked at their crushes as they sang.

"I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts"

They sang with a smile, making both Naruto's and Shikamaru's hearts skip a beat.

"I can't help but love you
Even though I try not to
I can't help but want you
I know that I'd die without you"

The girls started to run now, smilling as they sang. Somehow maintaining their voices in a nice tune.

"I can't help but be wrong in the dark
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts
I can't help but want oceans to part
'Cause I'm overcome in this war of hearts"

They slowed down as they came near the edge of the stage, and parted hands walking to their certain someones.

"Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

Hinata sang as she kneeled down and looked at Naruto, who was smirking the whole time.

"Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh"

Ino sang and kneeled down to Shikamaru, who looked surprised but smirked at her.

The girls finished and stood back up, as the lights followed them out would they held hands and smiled.