Chapter 16

꧁𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐꧂
____________________________________________

   "Sakura you feeling good?" Tenten waved a hand infront of Sakura's face.

"Huh?" Sakura snapped out of her thoughts.

"You totally zoned out for a sec, you have a face of shock." Said Ino.

"Uh yeah, I just.. I gotta go, good luck Hinata." Said Sakura, standing up to leave the make up room.

"Wait Sakura you have to go up after me!" Hinata said.

"I'll be back I time, don't worry!" Smiled Sakura and left.

"Alright then, come on Hina. Gotta get you out there now." Said Ino.
____________________________________________

"Ino is extremely confident, unlike her childhood self." Joked Kiba.

"That choreography was amazing." Opinioned Shikamaru.

"Choreo-what?" Naruto looked confused as hell.

Neji was about to tell him what it meant until the music started, they quickly payed attentioned to the person on stage and smiled.

"Like a small boat" Hinata was wearing a light blue dress that touched the floor, her hair was into a side braid.

"On the ocean" the stage had a museum theme to it, quite nice.

"Sending big waves" Hinata held up a bote model and "played" with it.

"Into motion" she slowly placed it inside it's showcase, then processed to get close to the edge of the stage.

"Like how a single word" Hinata made a speaking motion with her hands.

"Can make a heart open" she placed her hands ontop of her heart area.

"I might only have one match" she pulled a match out of nowhere and held it up.

"But I can make an explosion" she dropped it, then the lights went off.

"And all those things I didn't say" the lights went back on, backup dancers overtook the stage.

"Wrecking balls inside my brain" Hinata was spotted standing in front of a statue, now wearing ancient Roman clothes.

"I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?" Hinata was handed a sword.

"This is my fight song" she an the group of dancers started to fight, with the swords.

"Take back my life song" Hinata dodge a sword and tripped a couple of people with one swing of the leg.

"Prove I'm alright song" Hinata pinned a dancer down, then kicked down three who came at her.

"My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song" Hinata manage to "knock out" the remaining dancers.

"And I don't really care if nobody else believes" She stood over the laying bodies, looking at them.

"'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me" she looked up and raised her sword up in victory. The lights went off again.

"Losing friends and I'm chasing sleep" when they went back up, Hinata was sitting ontop of another statue. A horse one now.

"Everybody's worried about me
In too deep" The statue then started to move around the stage.

"Say I'm in too deep" she layed down on the horse back as it moved.

"in too deep" Ino and Tenten's voices could be heard.

"And it's been two years I miss my home
But there's a fire burning in my bones" she stood back up on the horse once it came to a stop, the audience could fully see her now.

"Still believe
Yeah, I still believe" two dancers came to help her get down, she jumped down and they managed to catch her.

"And all those things I didn't say
Wrecking balls inside my brain" she placed her hands on her head and messed her hair a little, dancers started to fill the stage as the horse moved around again.

"I will scream them loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?" She placed her hands down forcefully, and stood bravely.

"This is my fight song
Take back my life song" she was thrown a sword, the quickly turned around and caught it.

"Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on" she and the dancers rushed to the middle of the stage to fight her, the horse was no longer in sight.

"Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song" the clashes swords with many of them, kicked them back, pinned them to the floor, used them as a body shield, pushed them forward to trip many others.

"And I don't really care if nobody else believes" her braid came undone, in Naruto's eyes she looked like an angel.

"'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me" she managed to knock them all down.

"A lot of fight left in me" she dropped her swors and made her way to the front of the stage.

"Like a small boat" she stood up straight, dancers started to slowly stand up.

"On the ocean
Sending big waves" Hinata kneeled down and picked something up, a blue cloth, and she made waved with it. The other dancers seem to have various colors of blue aswell.

"Into motion" when they fully stood up, they made the same wave motion with their own piece of cloths.

"Like how a single word
Can make a heart open" Hinata held the cloth in one hand and used her free one to lay ontop of her heart.

"I might only have one match" she pulled out a match from nowhere again.

"But I can make an explosion" she dropped it.

"This is my fight song
Take back my life song" the dancers and herself ran around the stage, holding the piece of cloth up high, dancing like ballerinas with it.

"Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on" they all came to a stop, the dancers stood into a staight line, still waving the cloth. Hinata still had a big opening would she stood in the far middle.

"Starting right now I'll be strong" she started running forwards.

"I'll be strong" Ino's and Tenten's voices were heard.

"I'll play my fight song" Hinata was now in the front middle and the dancers started running around again.

"And I don't really care if nobody else believes" she dropped her cloth and danced around like a ballerina.

"'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me" she leaped and passed a bunch of other dancers.

"Know I've still got a lot of fight left in me" and then she stopped in the middle of the stage again, the lights slowly turning off.