uno

Five months before the heist

Sometimes I think I have gone mad. Was it a wise choice to accept the professor proposition? What if I ended up dead, or worse, in jail?

Whatever the outcome might be, it was already too late to back off.

I was in a beautiful big ville on the outskirts of Toledo and I was mentally preparing myself to head to "class", as the professor called it, to meet what i guess will be my bandmates in the heist.

I glanced down at my clothes, feeling a sense of confidence as I looked at myself in the mirror. There's nothing better than makeup and beautiful clothes to feel more confident in yourself.
And more if those clothes were stolen from some rich stuck up i saw once at an hotel. From all the cartier bracelets she had on, I was sure she wouldn't mind if I stole her suitcase. Nevertheless, I wasn't there to see her reaction. Such a lost.

I sighed. On the outside I was perfect but on the inside, not so much. I was a nervous wreck and I didn't feel confident at all, but I didn't want any of my future bandmates to notice that so I had to dress to impress.

I just hoped that after knowing the plan, my nerves would calm down because until now, I only knew the basics of what the professor told me the day he got into my house.

I exhaled looking in the mirror one last time before heading to class.

(...)

It was the day after I met my bandmates, we were all sitting outside having a large meal and laughing at Denver antics.

I took a sip off my glass of wine and smiled warmly when Nairobi tried to give me more food.

"No, no, no. I'm already full" I pushed away her hands which were holding a plate with ton of meat.

"Are you sure, Vienna? You look very skinny" she said with a worried tone looking me up and down.

I nodded with a smile and she left me be. I understood her worry, I only ate what could well be a plate for children.
What they didn't know was that after years of being on my own, there were days in which I couldn't afford to eat a single proper meal and so I grew accustomed to eat very little.

"So, Vienna, how did a beautiful little girl like you end up here?"

I stilled at Denver's question. I didn't want them to know my sad history nor did I want them to pity me.

I glanced at him whilst matching his smirk, "Necessity, like most of you I would guess" was all I said, and that was enough for now, as he nodded with a beer in his hand.

I looked at the rest of my bandmates hoping that, with time, maybe they could be the family I never had.

As I was glancing around my gaze fell on Berlin, who was already looking intensely at me. I tried my best to not look away but it was very hard.
I don't let myself be intimidated by any boy but in this case it was different, Berlin was a man. A handsome one at that.

As I kept my eyes locked on his, I lifted my eyebrows. Silently asking him if he wanted something. Just then, Berlin smirked with one finger tapping his lips.

Was he...?

He couldn't be insinuating that.

I told myself mentally but it took everything I had in me to keep myself from smiling like a giddy teenager.

I bite the inside of my cheeks trying to suppress a smile. But I failed and just before I could see his reaction, Tokyo grabbed my arm to tell me something about Rio.

It was just yesterday when the professor said that there couldn't be any relationships between us but I guess some of us were already breaking the rules.

After all, what's a bunch of rules to some criminals?

It was nighttime. Around four in the morning when I heard Tokyo's moans.

I forced my eyes close and tried to sleep but they have been going at it for quite some time.

Fuck it. I got out of bed and with only my skimpy pajamas on, I opened my bedrooms door. I glanced at both sides of the corridor to make sure nobody was out. After making sure, I closed the door as silently as I could but the old fuck made a stretching sound. I stayed still for a couple of seconds and then I continued walking down the dark corridor.

"I should have brought my phone, I can't see shit" i mumbled under my breath. I was walking blindly and as I was about to round the corner, someone grabbed me by my waist, pulling my backside to the front of somebody's body.

I began squirming unsuccessfully, my captor was definitely stronger than me. I opened my mouth ready to insult whoever he was but a hand on my mouth stopped me. I felt his breath on my ear, slightly letting his lips grace my lube before i heard his voice and a chill run down my spine. By the way he chuckled I was sure he noticed the effect he had on me.

"Shhh... Where were you going at this hour, hm?" Berlin whispered.