cinque

"They already left, baby"

"It's just you and me tonight"

I furrowed my brows. Did they actually leave?

I couldn't give it more thoughts as Berlin caught my attention again. He smirked down at me holding both of the straps of my dress between his fingers. I didn't move an inch and let him slide the straps down my shoulders, until my dress was at my feet and I was only left in my lacey underwear and heels.

I felt his gaze travel down all the length of my body. I bit my lips but stopped when his hand smacked my ass. Berlin spun me around and my back made contact with the mirror.

"But the professor and Mosc-" I tried to argue. They were also in the house and who knows if they were sleeping or not.

Berlin forcefully grabbed my neck, glazing at me with furrowed brows, he bit my chin "Don't ever name another man when I'm with you" he darkly stated "It's only me in your mind..." his fingers traveled around my temple before lowering down to the valley of my breasts "and in your body. Nobody else. Got it?"

The only thing I could do was nod at his demanding request. I was so out of my mind when I was with him that it frightened me but at the same time, that made me feel so attracted to him... like a moth to the light.

But maybe the most dangerous thing was that he knew. He knew he had full control over my mind and body. And that, I'm sure would be my downfall.

"What's wrong Vivi?" Berlin moved his fingers thought my hair in a soothing way.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong"

I brought his free hand to my lips and kissed each finger without breaking eye contact. I smiled softly at him and he gave a quick peck on the lips.

"Mmm... you sure? you had these sad puppy eyes. You can tell me everything you have in your mind and I'd gladly hear you. I can even give you advice"

"Like a teacher?" i asked lifting both of my eyebrows. Berlin chuckled.

"If you are into that, Vivi. Anything you want" his dark eyes bore through mine and I looked elsewhere.

"I'm not but I'll keep it in mind"

I felt his knuckles lightly touching my cheekbones "Look at me" I complied. His eyes danced around my face, without leaving an inch unseen. He tilted my head to the right, then to the left.

"What are you doing?"

"I like art" that's all he said before spooning me around so I was facing the body mirror again. That's when I realized I was still in my underwear, but neither of us seemed to mind.

We looked at each other thought out our reflection and when we made eye contact, Berlin had a evil glint in his eyes.

"I want to do something..."

i closed my eyes as his fingers danced around my shoulder. He played with the straps of the bra before lowering them down. My eyes shot open and Berlin looked at me in a questioning way. I nodded, telling him without words that i was ok with this.

...

WHAT IN THE FUCKERY IS THIS

ok so

first of all, sorry for ghosting all of you. I genuinely though nobody would like this because why would you? 😳 but i'm glad for all the comments and votes. i haven't had the time to respond because i've been busy w college but i appreciate y'all 💗

also, i wanna know your opinion on this: does it feel like it's moving too fast?

because i think it is but at the same time i'm like fuck it 🤷‍♀️ we don't have time for the let's get to know each other first shit. (i prefer going straight to the juicy shit)

anyways i'm gonna try to upload once a week but i'm gonna be honest w you chief: i don't know what to do once they are inside of the heist bECAUSE I FORGOT WHAT VIENNA WAS SUPOSSED TO BE? i'm so dumb my brain hurts

anyways x2 feel FREE to suggest things you'd like to happen on the book or ideas or whatever you want. TELL ME YOUR BERLIN FANTASIES. i'll read y'all
xoxo ✨🧚