tre

It's been a week since we have been isolated from the rest of the world learning all about the heist of the Royal Mint of Spain

I still had doubts of why the professor chose me.
After all, I was just a twenty year old girl that has had a fucked up life and taught herself how to steal in order to survive.
I didn't start doing it for fun. I was only sixteen when my mother died, leaving me alone and without a single penny. I didn't finish high school. I spent years running away and hiding from social workers so I couldn't get myself a job.

It was a choice, one I wasn't proud of at first but I had to admit that when I discovered how good I was at distracting people and stealing, I became addicted to it. And that's how I managed to stay alive.

When I asked the professor why he choose me, he just said: you'll know once you are all inside the Royal Mint.

Inside the heist, I will have the same role as Tokyo, Helsinki and Oslo. I was a bit surprised by this, like the rest of my bandmates were by the face they all made, especially Berlin, who looked at me with what I guessed was worry.

But I wasn't afraid like the first days, not anymore. I was excited and pretty confident.

I started getting ready for the new day.
Today we will learn how to properly use the weapons we will bring inside the heist. I already knew how to use a gun, but I knew nothing of rifles or any other weapon for that matter. And we had to be prepared and skilled for everything.

Me and my stupid self wanted to look cute so I had on a white short skirt with a crop white shirt. I let my hair fall freely down my back and applied some mascara and gloss.

I hated myself for trying to not so unsconscienly look beautiful for a man that was twice my age.

I ran outside and saw a table with all kind of weapons displayed over it.

Helsinki and Oslo looked like they were explaining a couple of things to Nairobi and Moscow. A little far, I could see Tokyo and Rio shooting together. Denver was talking with the professor about some party.

I kept glancing around, a little unsure on where to start just as I felt a hand on my lower back. I didn't bother to look besides me since I already knew who the owner of the hand was.

"I assume you have never shoot a gun before" Berlin stated looking down at me with no expression. I smiled to myself and decided to have some fun.

I shook my head with a pout "Would you mind teaching me?" I said with a suggestive tone. Berlin smiled and without any other word, took my hand and like Tokyo and Rio, we distanced ourselves from the rest of the group.

I looked at Berlin as he prepared the guns. I loved how he dressed with his particular suits even though we were in the middle of nowhere. I have never once in my life met somebody like him.

I felt my heart flutter as I kept ogling him. I was definitely attracted to this man.

Do I have some problem? Maybe.

Do I care? Not in the slightest.

"Did you finish admiring me, my darling?"

I shook out of my thoughts when I heard his alluring voice. I tried to appear nonchalant at the fact he had caught me ogling him like he was food. I mean, he indeed was a whole meal.

"Not quite but for now it will suffice" I said with the most innocent smile I could make. He looked me up and down, taking a little bit longer on my legs until his eyes stopped at my face.

"Come here"

I did as he said and when I reached him, Berlin grabbed me by my waist, putting me in front of him while he stood behind me but to my disgrace he wasn't pressed to my body.

He patiently explained to me how the gun worked, how to shoot it and how I should position myself, all whilst touching my body as much as he could.

"Now shoot" he whispered in my ear and I was glad he was grabbing me by my waist, otherwise I would have loose my balance.

So I shoot. Perfectly. Maybe a little too good after telling Berlin that I didn't know how to do it. I should have shoot myself instead.

And of course he realized since he wasn't a dumb bitch like me.

Caught in a lie I guess.

"Little girl..." he calmly spoke and I bit my lips at the way he made me feel "did you perhaps lie to me?" he spun me around so I was facing him.

Berlin intensely looked at me, like he was memorizing all of my features from my hairline to my chin. When he glanced at my lips, he touched my lower lips and I stopped biting into it "That's for me to do" I took a deep breath as we made eye contact. I felt his hand grabbing my neck, applying a little bit of pressure. Just enough for me to let out a small whimper.

I felt like a small child looking up at him, completely at his mercy.

And he knew it.

And I could tell he loved it.

"You didn't answer me, Vivi" he murmured with a demanding tone, applying more pressure on my neck.

But I didn't mind it at all. In the contrary, I liked it. So I pouted looking at him with innocent eyes "I'm sorry Berlin" I lifted my hand to his face, one finger gracing his cheekbone. Berlin didn't break the eye contact and I saw the corner of his lips twitching a bit but he kept himself from smiling and remained with a stoic face "I just wanted to spend some alone time with you... am I being bad?"

I knew perfectly what I was doing, I wanted to provoke him till he exploited and broke every inch of me.

Berlin glanced to where the others where supposed to be but we were very far off, and they couldn't see us from there. When he gazed at me again, I licked my lips in anticipation.