quattro

Berlin glanced to where the others where supposed to be but we were very far off and they couldn't see us from there

Berlin glanced to where the others where supposed to be but we were very far off and they couldn't see us from there. When he gazed at me again, I licked my lips in anticipation.

Next thing I knew, I was walking backwards with Berlin towering over me. He pushed me by my neck till my back made contact with a tree. I let out a hiss at the rough contact of the wood on my skin. Berlin slipped both his hands to my waist and pressed me harder to the tree "Do you know what you are getting yourself into?" he darkly inquired.

His face was so close to mine our lips were almost touching. Berlin glanced at my eyes with a wild gaze "hm?... cat got your tongue, baby?" Berlin slowly traced my lips with his tongue and I inhaled a large take of breath "I can't say I don't want it..." he took one hand off my waist and grabbed tightly my thigh, I knew that would leave a bruise. Not that I minded "Ever since I saw you enter the class in your short dress, you don't have any idea of the thoughts that have run through my mind since then" his hand kept exploring up my thigh and I felt a hotness invade my lower body.

"Show me" I breathed out looking intensely into his dark eyes. Even I could hear the desperation in my voice, that came out like a soft whisper.

Berlin smirked grabbing my chin while the other hand was now below my skirt. Oh how glad I was of my outfit choice. He roughly grabbed my asscheek making me moan softly.

Berlin took that opportunity to crash his lips to mine. Kissing me like I have never been kissed before. He tugged at the back of my hair to angle my head back and kissed me harshly, I moaned into his mouth and he took it as an invitation to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

He was dominating the kiss and I let him, moving my lips against his with hunger and passion. I lifted my hands and put them around his neck deepening the kiss. With both hands on my ass, he lifted me off the ground and pressed together our groins.

All the pent up tension of these past days was morphing into a heatful kiss that was leaving me breathless.

Berlin bit my lip and ended the make out session with a peck. I was panting and if he wasn't holding me I would have fell right on the ground. I clenched my thighs around his waist to sustain myself.

"There's no going back now, my sweet beautiful Vivi. You have entered the lions den" he darkly smirked and softly grabbed my waist to put me on the ground, I held onto his shoulders trying to regain my balance "I hope you are ready for what I have in store for you" he pecked my lips one last time and with a spank on my ass he went on his way.

I watched his back till he disappeared between the trees. With one hand at my pulsating heart and the other touching my lips, I unknowingly smiled.

I didn't know what I had gotten myself into with that kiss but I was excited to find out.

(...)

Two weeks later, I was sitting on top of my mattress reading a book with only my lacey lingerie on and drinking lemonade. Literally the best fucking plan.

I had been sulking since the kiss. Except the longed glances and the little touches when I passed by him, we haven't had any contact since then. I understood we were busy with the plan but it was killing me. Maybe he was doing it on purpose and was waiting for me to ran to him. If that was the case, he couldn't be more wrong.

On the other side, I was kind of glad. A part of me knew that what I was doing was dangerous. I, of course, didn't listen and kept on dreaming about Berlin.

A knock on my door interrupted my reading. I closed my book and after grabbing my silky robe, I went to open the door.

I turned the knob, poking out my head without opening the door fully.

"Girls? What are you doing here?" I let them pass and they took a sit on my bed "And why are you dressed like that?"

Nairobi and Tokyo kept giggling to each other. They were definitely drunk. Tokyo patted my bed as if signaling me to sit and I did so.

"There's a verbena tonight. You have to come, pleaseeee" I looked at her pouting and chuckled. Both of them started panting my name.

Should I go?

I want to.

But if they are going, that means only Moscow, the professor and Berlin would be here.

No, no, no

I should stop thinking about him and making decisions around him. I want to have fun. I'm going out.

"Vienna! Vienna! Vie-"

"Okay, Okay" I threw my hands up in defeat "I'll go but I need at least twenty minutes to get ready" they happily nodded while clapping.

I smiled happy with my decision, I deserved to have fun.

Tokyo and Nairobi helped me get ready while we did shots. Fifteen minutes later, I was clad in a short black dress and pretty fucking tipsy. I was glad I wasn't a lightweight when it came to drinking, otherwise I would be wasted before even getting into the car.

"Be down in five minutes!!" Tokyo shouted in my ear whilst hugging me. I laughed and nodded my head.

They left my room dancing and singing. I finished getting ready with a red lipstick. I applied it softly looking at my reflection when silhouette caught my attention.

Berlin.

I glanced at him through the mirror. He was resting on my door frame, arms crossed, no shirt on, a pair of silk pajamas pants and a silk rob. He had a finger between his teeth while his eyes did the job of undressing me.

"Berlin" I greeted but it sounded more like a question.

He closed the door with his feet and made his way to me without breaking eye contact till he was behind me. I swallowed hard when the palm of his big hands made contact with my shoulders. He caressed my arms up and down.

"You look revising, my sweet Vivi" he caught my chin between his fingers, rising my head backwards till it made contact with his chest. Gazing at me through the mirror, he lowered his head to my level. His nose caressing my cheek "Such a shame it will be wasted for the eyes of useless immature boys"

My breath got caught in my throat at the sight of him leaving little pecks on my neck, all whilst looking in my eyes with hunger.

"I... have to... go..." Berlin hummed without stopping his exploration on my neck "they must be waiting... for me"

"They already left, baby"

"It's just you and me tonight"

N/A: okay so i have read all berlin fics on wattpad and i NEEDED more so i was like "i'm making one for myself"
if anybody reads this story it will make me very happy if you let me know thru your votes and comments! 🥺🥺🥺

also, english is not my first language so excuse me if there are some mistakes
:(( i'll try to reread when i have time since all the chapters are a first draft

i wrote all of this last night lmao i stopped at like six am so yeah i have a problem and that problem is called money heist

anyways that's it goodbye 💞💞💞