due

"Shhh

"Shhh... Where were you going at this hour, hm?" Berlin whispered.

He still had my mouth covered with his hand so I couldn't make a sound. I felt my chest rise up and down. How could he have such a pull on me? It was the first time he talked to me. Yesterday in class he glanced at me maybe more than a couple of times but that was it.

Knowing very well my backside was against his front I tried to calm myself closing my eyes and counting till ten.

One, two... THREE

I opened my eyes as I felt his free hand touch my shoulder. I mentally cursed at my choice of nightwear. I was wearing a white satin short nightgown, the skimpiest pajamas i owned.

But how was I supposed to know that Berlin liked to lure around the corners in the night?

With a delicacy I have never been touched before, his fingers delicately traced from my shoulder to my neck, all whilst I held my breath. His fingers were slowly getting down till they reached the valley between my breasts where my heart was pulsing erracitadily. He hummed approvingly as if my nervousness made him happy.

I closed my eyes and forced myself to gain composure. I couldn't let him have this control over me, it wasn't healthy and i was falling into it too easily and too soon. I was stronger than this.

I bit into his hand with all the force i could muster. He let out a hiss and dropped his hand. I took that moment to turn myself around and face him.

Which I soon realized was a bad idea as I found myself fully pressed into him. Again.

But now I was facing him, which was worse than before. My eyes had grow accustomed to the darkness and I could see his face and the way he eyed me like I was a deer and he, the hunter.

I had to lift my head a little to be able to look at him. He was glancing down at me with such dangerous eyes that I knew I should have ran to my bedroom instead of trying to confront him, which I was failing miserably to do so.

"Oh, Vivi...do you mind if I call you that?" he asked with his deep smooth voice while taking a strand of my hair between his fingers. I slowly shook my head without taking my eyes off his. Deep down I had the feeling that he didn't give a fuck if I minded or not and he would have called me that anyways.

You don't need a psychology degree to realize the type of person Berlin was. Just by looking at him, which I have done multiple times since I met him, you could see he was no ordinary man. By the way he carried himself around, I could see he was very calm and intelligent, elegant in every move he made.

And by the way he looked and talked to me, it made me think he was a very domineering man.

Berlin pushed the strand of my hair behind my ear, letting his fingers grace my cheek before he let down his hand.

"You should go to sleep, little girl. It's pretty late... you shouldn't go around at this hour and less with these... clothes" he put the strap of my dress on my shoulder, that I had just noticed was falling off. He then grabbed my chin making me look up to him "Goodnight Vivi, sweet dreams" he softly whispered, his lips just a breath away from mine.

And I before I knew it he disappeared, not before leaving a kiss on my cheek and walking off to his bedroom.

I stayed put for a couple of seconds trying to regain my composure and waiting till I heard him close the door.

I made my way to the bedroom and realized that his bedroom was in front of mine and that his was besides Tokyo's, so that must be the reason why he was also out.

I threw myself on the bed, heart still beating rapidly. I was too tired to think about what happened tonight and without hearing any more moans, I fell asleep.

(...)

As I was exiting my room to go have breakfast, my phone began ringing and I picked it up to see that it was my friend, Marc. The only friend I had.

"Hey Alex, how's Barcelona?" right. I told him I was going to Barcelona to visit an aunt that didn't exist.

It was very difficult lying to him since he knows  I don't have any relatives left but I told him about some distant aunt from Barcelona I had been talking to the past few months and how the kindly woman offered me a job at the little grocery shop she owned.

I'm sure he didn't believe any of it and thinks that I'm off to some trouble. He is definitely right.

I walked down the stairs as I talked with him on the phone. I felt bad having to lie to him but it's for the better.

"No. She isn't mistreating me. Yes, I swear. I only work six hours a day from Wednesday to Saturday."

I saw some of my bandmates sitting around the table having breakfast. I smiled at them and walked to the kitchen.

"Okay, Marc. Stop calling me or I'm breaking up with you" I joked.

I was looking for my juice in the refrigerator when I felt a presence behind me. By the way my breath hitched, I knew who it was.

"Good morning, Vivi" if I thought his normal voice was heavenly, his morning voice was out of the world.

I let out a quiet good morning and kept still as he pressed his body to my back. Not again, i prayed to God.

Berlin took the milk and went to the other side of the kitchen. I let out a small sigh of relief. Even thought I unsconscienly wanted to feel the heat of his body pressed to mine again.

I realize Marc has been talking and I haven't heard a word of what he said "Hey, Marc. I will try to call you soon, okay? Don't miss me too much. I love you, take care" I cut short the call. I prolly won't call him again and would be throwing out my sim card. I can't risk giving him any info of my whereabouts if he keeps on asking.

I poured myself a glass of orange juice, trying to act nonchalant about being with Berlin in the same room after last night.

Surely he wasn't so preoccupied like I was. I hate my overthinking mind.

"Boyfriend?" he casually asked.

Before I could respond, the professor was calling for all of us. I get out of the kitchen without glancing at Berlin and take a seat besides Moscow, who smiles fatherly at me.

"It's time you all know your roles on this heist"