Chapter 4 Leon

The only problem I had with sleeping is the fact that I couldn't stop thinking about his eyes. Leons' eyes.

*

*

*

*

*

----*Rewind to Chapter 1*----

I was running through the crowd of what seemed to be nervous freshmen. Ah crap! I'm gonna be late! That was what was running through my head at the moment. I closed my eyes and prayed to God that I would get there on time! When I opened my eyes again, I saw bright emerald eyes looking back at me. She flinched seeing we were both going to crash. We both fell on our ass across from each other.

I scratched my head full with my messy wavy hair, eyes closed. I opened them to see a hand extended out to me.
"Sorry, about that. Heh, I wasn't watching where I was going." She smiled at me, her eyes closed when she smiled.

I took her hand and she helped me get up. Heh, she's so short... Must be around 5'5 or somethin' I thought. When she opened her eyes she examined how tall I was. It took some time for her to realize how tall I was.

"Sorry I'm in a bit of a ru-" Our eyes met and I realized something.

Her bright emerald green eyes widened. I felt goosebumps all over. I let go of her hand.

"Thanks. You know... For helping me get up. I have to go now, so bye!" I panicked and ran off.

When I ran past her, I saw her turn back, to look at me.

Macey! That's her! I-I can't... How am I supposed to explain myself? I thought. I sprinted what seemed like days. I finally reached Oceanside Academy, right before the bell rang.

I jogged through the gates.

*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

The bell chimed. Shit! I whined.

"And on my first day of senior year too..." I facepalmed.

"Whatever," I whispered to myself.

I went to the main office to ask for my schedule since I missed getting our schedule before the school year started.

"Hi! I'm Leon Griffin. I was hoping you could give me my schedule, I missed getting it before." I smiled at her.

"Oh sure honey, may I ask why you missed getting your schedule before school started?" She shuffled to find my schedule.

"Sure Ms?" I asked.

"Oh! My goodness, Ms. Waker." She looked at me and smiled.

"Well, Ms. Waker, the reason I missed it was because... of personal issues." I laughed at the end.

"Oh! Well that's all right honey. You don't need to tell me." She waved her right hand, a paper in her left. I assumed that was my schedule.

She walked to me, "Here you go, honey. Now run along or else you'll have trouble with the professors." I nodded.

I walked to the door and turned the knob looking back.

"Thanks again!" I smiled at her and walked out closing the door behind me.

"Mrs. Remi? Class 2-B." I had a tour of this school before coming officially.

The B classes were on the second floor. I walked up the stairs and saw various students looking at me. They were wearing the school uniform, a white blazer with Oceanside Academys' Emblem on it, black pants and skirts. It was mandatory for guys to wear black formal shoes and girls to wear black flats. The guys had to wear a baby blue tie while the girls wore a baby blue ribbon. I shook my head and focused on getting to my locker. Everyone was walking to their class. Some slower than the others. I put away my things and shut my locker and started walking to class.When I got there the teacher seemed to be calling roll.