five

ALLURA JUMPED ON A MAN'S back, walking on it and kicking him on the head. Her strawberry had a braid as a headband, the rest of it loose as she skillfully defeated her opponent. She grabbed a small metal piece from her boot, stretching it and seeing it become a black baton.

         She swung it once, hitting another man on the stomach and sending a back kick to a woman behind her, not putting her leg down and twirling in the air by putting her other leg on top of it, dodging a bullet that was coming her way; which resulted in Allura spinning in the air.

         She landed with her legs bent and the tips of her left finger on the floor, her eyes looking for her partner and smiling when he found him helping the other team of people escape, bodies of men and women around him.

        The two shared glances at the scene, goosebumps rising in James's skin at the sight. He had gotten unused to being on missions. Unused to being the cause of injured people.

         Allura noticed this and walked towards him.

        "We didn't kill them, Soldat." She said. "We didn't have to." James smiled a little at this, the two quickly running and going back to their apartment, making sure nobody was following them.

        James took off his muzzle and Allura took off her mask, the two putting them in their own boxes. James stepped into the bathroom to change from his suit, while Allura did it in the room. She unzipped her long sleeved leather shirt, taking it off from the front and folding it. She then went to take her cargo pants off. Once they were off, the door of the bathroom opened, and James's eyes widened when he saw Allura in just her underwear.

        Allura turned around to meet him, her body jolting in surprise.

        They had seen each other in under- arrangements as they were tortured, or when they were put into their suits to go on a mission or to make them different ones. But being the two alone, in a small apartment away from HYDRA, made the scene completely different.

        James tried not to scan her body, keeping his dark blue eyes on her green ones; but couldn't help himself as his peripheral vision did. Her skin was beautifully and delicately white, making her body seem fragile. Her abdomen was slightly toned, with a line on it that trailed from below her chest to her belly button and her muscles flexing softly as she breathed. He could see the blue Greek patterns on her skin, going from the right of her waist to the middle of her chest— being covered by her bra. Her collarbone could be seen, Greek designs making it seem even more interesting and desirable.

        He gulped a little, turning around quickly.

        "I'm sorry." Allura couldn't help the blush appearing on her cheeks, her pale turning red as a nervous smile slipped into her mouth.

       "It's alright." She said quietly, putting on a loose white t shirt and black sport shorts. She changed her hair into a ponytail and put on black socks on her feet. "You can turn now, if you wish."

        The soldier did as told, heading to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water, throwing a bottle of hydrogen to Allura. They drank their respective drinks, and the soldier headed to a board they had put up on the wall.

        The pictures they had gotten from the newspapers were hung up, joined by a red string to find out the connections and the normal places where they would fight— which had worked beautifully, because they had been able to predict where the quarrels would occur and intervene for an entire week.

       Allura lied down on her stomach on the bed, her green eyes focused on undoing a knot on the red string so that James could cross the spot they had just been at, her fingers carefully tracing it.