Chapter 1

Another day in Pure Heart Valley, the sweetie pies are playing in the fields, having a picnic and also flying a kite. It's another peaceful day here in Pure Heart Valley isn't it? Well..... Wrong! A monster has raided Pure heart Valley today! The Sweetie pies are running for their lives so they won't get eaten by the monster. Then Mao Mao sheriff of Pure Heart Valley alongside with his deputies Badgerclops and Adorabat arrived to the scene and fought the monster to protect their beloved town. After a long battle against the monster the trio head back to headquarters and relax well all except for Mao Mao who decides to train harder in his training course so he can learn more on how to be the legendary hero that he dreams. Meanwhile in a scrapyard reveals a broken airship owned by the most wanted sky pirate Orangusnake who has a grudge on Mao Mao who took down his airship and destroyed his entire crew in the first episode. Orangusnake's main goal is to get Mao Mao's Aero-cycle which it's powered by a gem cell that has tremendous power which could power his airship. So again and again when the sky pirates tries to take the Aero-Cycle they would eventually fail over and over and over again. Orangusnake had enough so one day he finally had the plan to take Mao Mao's Aero-Cycle. After brainstorming on ideas on how the plan would actually play out he got it. So days after preparation they are ready. Back at Pure Heart Valley The Trio were heading home after eating out in a famed noodle restaurant until they were caught in the middle of a thunder storm and it was all going to according to Orangusnake's plan. As expected Mao Mao whistled to call his Aero-cycle so they can ride back to headquarters, so in desperation Orangusnake and his crew threw grappling rope and tried to retrieve the Aero-Cycle,then in anger The Trio were locked in a battle with the sky pirates Mao Mao was lock in a duel with Orangusnake while Adorabat is playing catch me with the Giraffe Cyborg Ramaraffe and Ratarang while Badgerclops is having some sort of gunslinger battle with Boss Hosstritch. The Aero-Cycle was still running and the ropes trying to hold it were getting loose, then soon the ropes let the Cycle go and it was still running until it hits the Ruby Pure Heart again just like how Mao Mao broke it, then and energy surge coming from the ruby fused with the lightning coming from the storm as the power surge hits the ground opening a portal. Mao Mao, Badgerclops and Adorabat tried to run away same with the sky pirates but the gravitational pull was too strong and it sucked them all. 

A few moments later......

The Trio landed in a bush which is situated between a few trees. Good thing no one was hurt but the sky pirates were out of site which in their case it seems to be a good thing. But for Mao Mao he was wondering where they actually are, so Adorabat was tasked by Mao Mao to scout ahead and fly to see where they are. So Adorabat flew off and searched the area, but she couldn't find a single sweetie pie but was able to find aliens flying in UFOs and then she came up to two figures a Hedgehog and a Elephant who were accompanied by a human who in which case seems very unfamiliar to Adorabat since it was the first time she saw something different. But what she can know about this guy that he has a Cross-shaped scar on his left cheek.

Adorabat: Who are they?

Isaac: well did you learn a new technique with your Three Swords Style Hedgehog?

Hedgehog: Yeah, it was Kinda hard just like you said before, but I was able to handle it.

Isaac: Good

Oscar: well we better hurry back or this Ice Cream we bought for the movie with all of our friends will melt.

Isaac: Alright then, so let's hurry up now shall we?

Hedgehog: Yeah!

Adorabat: Ok? Hey one of them has one oddly looking scar right there but I don't know? Well I better get back to Mao Mao and tell him what happened.

So Adorabat flew back to tell Mao Mao what she just saw.....

End of Chapter 1