Chapter 6

Previously: Mao Mao was early training hard to better but he couldn't concentrate cause he hears voices of his sisters taunting him for being weak, pathetic, arrogant, reckless and a mistake, and because of that he used his lunar slash and it cut off a few trees and hit one of the tallest mountains of Summer Camp Island causing an avalanche. Isaac and his team decided to clear the boulders one by one, once that was done Orangusnake ambushed them and took Isaac away leaving the rest of his team broken and Mao Mao couldn't do anything besides from comdemning himself.

A few hours later........

Orangusnake successfully retrived Isaac but all he has to do left is to get Mao Mao, but he has changed his mind cause Isaac was all what he needed. One of his men scanned him and it shocked the sky pirates that Isaac has been housing a very powerful energy. It says in the meter that Isaac's energy or chakra levels are high (as 1,000,000%) and it delighted Orangusnake that it could power the airship. So Orangusnake stored Isaac and chamber and tied his hands with energy-absorbing cables so it could use Isaac's chakra to power the ship. Orangusnake was finally happy cause now he can get revenge on Mao Mao who scarred him for a long time, and then Isaac woke up.

Isaac: [groaning] Uh.....Huh what the?

Orangusnake: Wakey, wakey Battousai.

Isaac: Hi there Monkey-Snake. Long time no see, where am I?

Orangusnake: Oh, how rude of me to not introduce my home. Welcome to my Airship!

Isaac: Oh, how nice. Listen pal un-hand me right. Or I'll....

Orangusnake: Or you'll what? Try to scare me with all of your little magic tricks of yours?

Isaac: Oh I'll show you a reason why you shouldn't have mess with the Uchiha! Chido.....

Orangusnake: Shock him!

Before Isaac could activate his jutsu he was shocked with the same paralysis tool that paralyzed him when he was taken,

Isaac: [Grunting then Panting]

Orangusnake: Had enough?

Isaac: [panting] please..... let me go........ let me go back to my friends and for heaven sakes my girlfriend!

Orangusnake: Let me see.... NO!

Isaac: [grinding teeth] You're gonna regret the day you messed with The Shounen Legends.

Orangusnake: Oh I'm so scared of this team of yours. Ha! Pathetic. You are just bunch of weaklings who only become stronger with the power of friendship. [laughs mockingly] Well be real here Battousai! You are just weak. A weak man! Who is no longer a murderer!

As Orangusnake hits Isaac in the face,

Orangusnake: And now Battousai. You're gonna be living your life as a fuel for my airship! Start the Transfer!

As it started Isaac feels his chakra getting drained especially his own inner beast spirit. He is now feeling weak as ever.

Isaac: [yelling in pain] AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Orangusnake: Enjoying it Battousai? Oh I know you are.

Then Orangusnake leaves and heads towards the cockpit to pilot the ship. Once they were airbourne Kiyoshi was happy to work along side with the sky pirates as for Isaac he was feeling weak. Meanwhile with Mao Mao and the Shounen Legends and Campers......

At the Mess Hall everyone was brainstorming a plan to rescue Isaac. Isaiah, Hedgehog, Sandrinne and Susie were theorizing on saving Isaac. While Mao Mao and Wolfram were outside sitting on the steps of the mess hall, depressed cause Mao Mao felt a great big guilt has fallen upon his head cause Orangusnake was right about what he said about him. And as for Wolfram she was depressed cause she feared that she won't be able to Isaac's nice smile again. Soon Wolfram was able to snap out of it cause her younger brother Daisuke the Soul reaper says that they have a plan to rescue Isaac and it delighted her so she decided to help, but Mao Mao couldn't get over it.