Chapter 7

Previously: Mao Mao was depressed cause he felt guilty for Isaac getting taken away by Orangusnake, but was able to snap out of his depression and is now boiling angry cause he saw that the island is now being threatened to being destroyed by the sky pirates. Now it's up for Isaiah, Wolfram, Daisuke, Oscar and Hedgehog to stop the sky pirates and Kiyoshi Makoto and to rescue Isaac.

Mao Mao and his rescue team successfully reached the bottom of the ship. Isaiah stretched his arm upwards and used it as a grappling hook the team held on to Isaiah as he pulls himself upwards. Once they reached the top they decided to split up. Oscar and Hedgehog went off with Wolfram to find Isaac. While Mao Mao went off to find Orangusnake and Kiyoshi while Isaiah and Daisuke are busy taking out the guards.

Oscar and Hedgehog are with Wolfram looking for Isaac's chamber. Then they decided to disguise as them so cause they can't get inside the fuel room.

Oscar: I don't think we can go inside the fuel room.

Hedgehog: Why's that?

Oscar: Look. There's a guard How are we gonna get in.

Hedgehog: Hey there's three more guards coming this way. What do we do?

Oscar: You thinking what I'm thinking?

Hedgehog: Yeah.

Guard #1: You guys believe it. We're finally taking over this island.

Guard #2: Yep, how do you want to celebrate this victory?

Guard #3: Maybe let's enjoy a good barbecue. While slaugthering all of the creatures.

Guards: Yeah Let's do it.

After the guards conversation they were immediately taken out by the three. And the guards are left tied in a storage room in their underpants. So as Oscar and Hedgehog and Wolfram in disguise got a bit closer to the fuel room.

Fuel Room Guard: Stop! Where are you three going?

Oscar (in disguise): Oh, uh we are going to put these nuclear batteries inside the fuel room.

Fuel Room Guard: Is that so? Than show me your identifica-

Before the guard can finish his sentence Hedgehog instantly stabs him in the back while Oscar was distracting him,

Oscar: Great job babe.

Hedgehog: Thanks, now let's get inside.

As Hedgehog grabs the key card. They soon dropped their disguises and start looking for Isaac's chamber. They looked everywhere and they were empty until there was one chamber glowing red and they finally found him. Isaac was feeling weak his skin is now pale and he now only has 50% left of his chakra. Wolfram was delighted that he's still alive she called out his name and then Isaac opened his eyes and saw his friends.

Isaac: [weak] Guys...... you're here? Oh thank god.

Wolfram: Ok we're getting you out now.

Isaac: Wait guys not yet. We are still airborne if you removed me right away while we are still in the air we will drop and we might die.

Hedgehog: Than how are we going to get you out?

Isaac: See that lever over there?

Hedgehog: Yeah.

Isaac: I want you to pull it. Cause these cables has already absorbed some of my chakra once those are remove the remaining chakra will still flow even if I'm not connected. And it will buy us time to get off this ship. Got it?

Oscar, Hedgehog and Wolfram: Got it.

Isaac: Wolfram stay by that lever.

Wolfram: Ok.