Chapter 8 (Final)

Hi Everyone, this is my last chapter and my biggest one yet. It's gonna be the longest so stay tuned and enjoy the chapter.

This is dedicated to Janemarren  and Ravenfanflipline who really enjoy this story so this is my last chapter for them to enjoy. I hope you two enjoy it. Now please enjoy the story.

P.S: Sorry if I used the word "enjoy for five times.

Previously: Oscar, Hedgehog and Wolfram came to rescue Isaac from Orangusnake. But soon they were caught trying to release Isaac from his chamber and then Oscar and Hedgehog engaged into a battle with Orangusnake and yet Orangusnake could've won but he couldn't try and beat the two but the duo got the upper-hand and beated him with their strongest and brand new jutsu the Chidori-Rasengan. And after the duel they successfully rescued Isaac who's looking pale and weak only 50% of his chakra remains within him, but thankfully Wolfram who is a spell binder helped Isaac regained his chakra. And now all is left is Mao Mao to stop Kiyoshi Makoto.

Mao Mao roamed the entire ship looking for Kiyoshi and Orangusnake who just happen to escape after his little duel against Oscar and Hedgehog with his armor a little damaged after the impact of the Chidori-Rasengan but was able to find stronger armor and which is also impenetrable and hard for any normal sword to penetrate. Soon Mao Mao is now near the door of the cockpit where Kiyoshi is situated, as soon Kiyoshi leaves he goes in and decided to follow him. He followed him to a dark room near the engine it seems suspicious and he wonders whats behind that door. Then soon enters the room, once he got in he was shocked to see this: There was a map of other worlds, worlds such as Elmore (The Amazing World of Gumball), Unikingdom (Unikitty!), The Land of OOO (Adventure Time), Beach City (Steven Universe), Summer Camp Island, The Home world of Isaac and his Shounen Legends and lastly Pure Heart Valley. He was surprised to see their plan. He was as angry than ever, then he soon takes the map and puts it in his pocket so he can show to Isaac and the Shounen Legends but before he can leave he got hit by the paralysis dart that paralyzed Isaac, it shocked his entire body causing him to fall to the floor and dropping Geraldine.

Meanwhile with Isaac,

Wolfram finished charging Isaac, now he finally has 100,000,000% of his power back and is now ready to fight Kiyoshi he soon summoned his Sakabato and Kusanagi and was now ready to fight Kiyoshi. Wolfram, Oscar and Hedgehog decided to tag along but the three were cornered by the rest of Orangusnake's henchmen they insisted Isaac to go on ahead they will handle the sky pirates. Isaac nodded in appreciation and went on ahead to find Mao Mao.

Back with Mao Mao,

Mao Mao woke up to see himself in shackles his hands were locked tight he couldn't move a muscle. He then saw his sword in a table he couldn't reach it, even if he tried reaching it was still far from him. Then a voice started speaking,

???: Uh, uh, uh....... Try being a good cat and sit still?

Mao Mao: Who are you?! What do you want?!

???: Oh you already know who I am.

Mao Mao: What are you talking about?

???: Oh how rude of me not introduce myself. But uh.....

[smoke clears]

Kiyoshi: I think you already know what I am talking about.

Mao Mao: Kiyoshi!

Kiyoshi: Yes it's me. And it looks like you already know about our plan.

Mao Mao: Gosh darn right I do! Tell me the reason why do you want more?! Why do you want more than this island?