Chapter 5

Previously: Mao Mao sheriff of pure heart valley had a duel with Hedgehog the local SwordsWoman of Summer Camp Island and Master of Three Sword Style. But unfortunately Mao Mao wasn't able to match the hedgehog SwordsWoman. Thankfully he didn't suffer any vital injuries like broken bones, or even a injured internal organ not even a single fracture he was ok. Even though he lost to Hedgehog the two were close friends. He really wants to fight along side her and Oscar someday.

A few days after his duel with Hedgehog, Mao Mao was up early in the morning training his self so he can be stronger and more importantly to become a legendary hero the same like his sisters and father. But he couldn't find his focus cause voices started to mess with him. Voices of his father Shin Mao and his sisters: Brunhilde, Minori, Nakano, Karin and Hatsumi taunting him.

Brunhilde: Small!

Mao Mao: No!

Minori: Pathetic!

Mao Mao: Stop it!

Karin: Reckless!

Mao Mao: Shut it!

Hatsumi: Arrogant!

Mao Mao: Sisters! Stop it!

Karin: (Teasing) Aw! Is he gonna cry?

Mao Mao: I'm not! Heroes don't cry!

Shin Mao: You're no hero. You are just a mistake. An ambitious little kid whose arrogant, reckless and careless.

Mao Mao (trembling): Father! No! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

With all of his force he broke the wooden dummy. But he still couldn't focus. With all of his anger and desperation he prepared his blade for the lunar slash. The blade absorbed the light of the sun and used his entire energy and swung the blade, projecting a bright beam of light towards the trees incinerating all of it. It even blew up one of the tallest mountains of the Island.

Then soon Mao Mao got back to his conscience and confused on what happened. Then Susie announced on her megaphone.

Susie: Attention! Campers, head towards heartforde city. There's an avalanche coming from the tallest mountain in the Island. And it's heading for the cabins.

Mao Mao: Wait, What!

Badgerclops: Mao, what happened?

Mao Mao: Uh. Well I....

A few unbearable conversations later......

Badgerclops: You did that!!!!!

Mao Mao: Yeah. I didn't realize I caused that avalanche.

Badgerclops: Well. I'll help you with that.

Mao Mao: Thanks Baderclops.

Then Hedgehog, Isaac, Wolfram, Daisuke, Oscar and Sandrinne walked in.

Isaac: We will help you.

Mao Mao: But I.....

Sandrinne: Those boulders are too big for you to handle we will help you too.

Mao Mao: Guys, ok. Adorabat, Badgerlops. make sure everybody reaches to Heartforde city. While we hold the bolders off.

Adorabat: You got it Mao Mao!

Badgerclops: We'll take care of it.

Mao Mao: We hold this ground for the campers of Summer Camp Island. Let's Go!

Everyone Else: Right!

Meanwhile Orangusnake and his new army is ready to attack. Thanks to his new friend Kiyoshi who trapped Mao Mao in a genjutsu everything is now going according to their plan.