Chapter 2

Previously: Sheriff Mao Mao and his Deputies Adorabat and Badgerclops were in a duel with the sky pirates, soon they find themselves in another world. Where aliens and monsters roam, trees, objects and food can talk, and where witches makes the rules.

Adorabat returns to Mao Mao after roaming the area to look for anybody who lives in this place, she reports that this place isn't inhabited by sweetie pies but by animal like people.

Mao Mao: so Adorabat, what did you see?

Adorabat: Well..... I saw was a bunch of fluffy aliens, monsters that seems harmless, the trees looks like they have faces and there are these animal like people.

Mao Mao: Animal like people?

Badgerclops: I mean.... we are animal like people too Right?

Adorabat: I know but these guys are different.

Mao Mao: Interesting, what do they look like?

Adorabat: Well one of them looks like a elephant and one I think might be a hedgehog.

Mao Mao: Elephant and hedgehog you say?

Adorabat: Yeah, And they were with someone who looks very unfamiliar.

Mao Mao: Really what does he look like?

Adorabat: Well.....

Before Adorabat could finish her sentence the person who they said they were unfamiliar with went out of the young elephant's cabin getting some fresh air.

Isaac: [sighing in glee] well guys I'm going out for some air.

Isaiah: Sure.

Isaac: oh and save me some of the pizza ok?

Wolfram: You got it babe.

Isaac: [giggles] classic team.

Adorabat: [whispering] That's the guy I've been talking about.

Mao Mao: [thinking] What so serious about this guy?

Adorabat: I don't know, but all I can say is that he has a cross-shaped scar on his cheek that looks like an "X"

Mao Mao: What?!

Adorabat: Yeah!

Badgerclops: I don't know about you guys, but I think this guy is bad news.

Mao Mao: I guess so but I don't even see evidence if he is a villain or not.

Badgerclops: Dude! He has a Cross-shaped scar on his cheek he must have done something like kill someone.

Mao Mao: Are you guy's sure? Again he seems innocent. And besides a legendary hero will never harm a guy who is innocent otherwise they will be called villains.

After having that quick discussion on who this man is, the man finally went inside. Then without him knowing the trio sneak up on the house and decides to spy on him. So they peeked through on of the windows to keep track on this man.

Isaac: Oh boy, did you save me some pizza?

Wolfram: Yeah obviously.

Isaac: Ok thanks.

Mao Mao: See guys, this person isn't guilty.

Adorabat: Are you sure then why does he carry a sword?

Mao Mao: What?!

Badgerclops: Shhhhh!!!! Dude we might get caught!

Mao Mao: Sorry. But since when this guy carries a sword?