the beggining of something new .

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ ~ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUALLY CONTENT , if you do not want to proceed then that's up to you but please don't report ! 😩

- 2 years later -

about a week after august went m.i.a

i gave birth to twins , i was shocked about it but it is what it is anyways here's the twins

Nya & Aaliyah .

I smiled at the thought then continued fixing some chicken alfredo

i jumped as i felt hands go around my waist , and i looked back to see chris and he sighed and relief then he spoke "Relax mamas it's just me " he chuckled grabbing my chin brining my lips up to his kissing him .

"I don't know i've been still kind of worried , something gives me a bad feeling " i said looking down and he lifted my head up "He's gone babygirl " he planted a kiss on my forehead and then nya and aaliyah ran up to him "Daddy " they said jumping on him

I smiled and then placed the plates on table valor everyone to dinner and we all ate as a family .

i washed up the dishes and then went upstairs giving the twins a nice bath then putting them to sleep .

i put nya in her bed as chris put aaliyah in hers , we both left out and stood by the door looking at them then looked at eachother "These my kids and i don't care what nobody say" he said kissing me then grabbed my hand and we went into the room .

He picked me and layed me down on the bed and i flipped us over gettin on top tugging at his pants "I'm tryna get sum" i said licking my lips and he smacked his teeth "But last time you said it hurt " he said mugging me and i shook my head "Nigga shut up " i said .

"You shut up" he responded flipping us over again "Make me " i said biting down on my bottom lip . "Say less shorty " he licked his lips going down sliding off my clothes then sticked his finger in me

"chris" i gasped and he went further "that's not what i wanna hear " he said pushing his finger way in me going in and out .

"Stop " i said moaning out and he chuckled a little bit "still not what i wanna hear " he said .

"i'm sorry " i said almost teaching my point .

"i still can't hear you ?" he said taking his finer out then shoving it back in me

"i'm sorryyyyy " i yelled moaning as i climaxed on his finger and he slid it out licking it then licked his lips smirking at me "Betta be " he said coming up to me kissing my lips .

It was the next morning and i woke up to chris not in the bed beside me so i walked into our bathroom and checked to see if he was there but still no signs of him.

I walked downstairs and still didn't see him so i called his phone , it ringed a couple of times before he answered "What damn i'm wit my homeboy kevin right now " he said coming off a little harsh.

"First of all, calm the fuck down . " i said and he smacked his teeth "Anyways , where you at? " i asked as i went into the kitchen grabbing the milk and fruit pebbles out of the cabinet

* also what's y'all favorite cereal ? mines is fruity pebbles or captain crunch 😩*

"I'm taking care of something right now , let me call you back later " i responded with a simple okay and then we said our goodbyes and hung up .

There was a knock at the door so i walked over and peeked out seeing someone i thought i'd never see again . I looked at him in pure hatred as my eyes burned and i felt tears forming .

-WHO YALL THINK AT THE DOOR ? 🖐🏽-

-So this chapter is mad short , but that's because i'm tryna get to the interesting jawnts 😭

-BUT THANKS FOR READING , THOUGHTS?SUGGESTIONS? LEMME KNO DOWN BELOW ❤️ .

-OH AND LOVE YALLLLL💕 .