twenty eight 💕.

Malaysia (P.O.V ) ^^

I looked at the clothes tianna was picking up as we were in the mall.

"Bitch noooo, i can't wear that " i said as she held up a dress showing too much cleavage and she mugged me and then laughed

"You need too" she said handing it to me and i took it getting up and about to walk off before she spoke "Where you going ?" she said .

"Changing room, where the fuck else ?" i said walking off going into the room stripping out of my clothes and sliding on the dress .

It was mad pretty , i smiles at myself in the mirror and then pulled out taking a couple of flicks before putting my phone away and then went back out there with and did a little spin.

"Yes boo, you look cuteee " she said gassing me up and i cheesed "Chris finna be mad as hell " i said and hit my shoulder lightly "Girl ain nobody worried about how he finna feel "

I nodded and then we payed for the dress walking out of the mall getting back into the car heading to her house .

"Wanna get some food real quick" i asked because i was nervous and she looked over at me then back at the road "You okay?" she said and i shook my head yes knowing damn well i'm a little nervous

I don't know if it's just me but i like eating snacks or sum when i'm not in the mood , like it just be peaceful stuffing my face and chilling foreal .

But i know my standards i don't go overboard with no type of snacks or nun of that shit .

We pulled up to zaxbys and we both got out going inside , "Ouu bitch i was craving some mother fuckin chicken " i said laughing a little bit and then went over to the counter and ordered my food then tianna did the same .

We paid for our food and then grabbed it going over to the table and sat down .

We started talking and eating , i heard a familiar voice so i looked up seeing keisha

"I know you fuckin lyiinnnn" i said to tianna and she looked back looking at her too and then she gave us dirty looks and tianna hopped up a

I grabbed her arm pulling her back down "Chill girl , you know we don't wanna get kicked out of here i'm trying to chill" i said sipping my drink

"Okay but if she look at me again it's gon be a problem " i said and tianna nodded sitting back down

"That funky bitch" she said and we busted out laughing

"So fucking dumb " i said between laughs and then we both finished up our food before going outside while sipping my drink and seen kiesha standing beside her car .

"What you staring at bitch " keisha said looking at me and then i looked at tianna handing her my earrings then walked up to her .

"Is there a fucking issue, cause we can get shit popping right now " i said .

"I don't do all that talking so let me know sum" i said while looking at her and she then she got closer "Bitch then hit me the fuck "

"Bet" i said throwing my drink on her and then sent hard punches to her face then snatched her by her hair and started pounding her face in with my fists

I yanked some of her hair out her head and threw it

"Stupid bitch" i said still punching and then stomped on her as she was screaming and crying while hitting back and then i felt a set of hands go around my waist hard snatching me away from her

"The hell is wrong with you " chris said putting me down and then pushed me .

"Everything " i said slapping him too and then he put his hands around my neck backing us up into the wall and then tianna ran over there and hit him repeatedly "Get the fuck off her nigga" she said punching him hardly .