thirty one 💕.

Malaysia (P.O.V)

I walked out of the bathroom wrapped in my towel going over to my bags , I then grabbed some clothes for the day putting them on .

"Where you going " chris asked sitting up "Take me home chris " i said throwing my hair up in a bun as he walked over to me gripping my hips "For what" he said and i shrugged pushing him off me grabbing my things and then he sighed as he grabbed his things as well along with the keys .

I followed him out of the room , and with that we got into the car the ride home was silent as i looked out the window

"You want anything to eat" he asked and i shook my head no and then looked down at my phone as it went off i cheesed it was treyvion he was asking me to come over but i know damn well that i can't .

Because i know me and chris haven't been on really good terms but i still love him every thought he put his hands on me i'm hoping he can change as well as having parties with his ex .

So i'll give him another chance but if he does anything else to me i'm leaving .

Trevyion
Why won't you come over mamas ? i haven't cooled with you in a minute

Me
I just can't today , i'm busy . sorry 🥺

I turned off my phone i kind of felt bad like i'm blowing him off .

"Who you was testing ?" chris asked glancing over at me and then back at the road "Nobody " i replied and he stopped the car on the side of the road "Man what you mean nobody j just seen you texting someone i'm not dumb "

"Let me see ya phone " he said holding his hand out

"No chris " i moved over some while lookin at him .

"Malaysia!" he yelled and i jumped a little getting scared "Nigga it's just a friend " i said shaking my head "You act like you don't have any friends that text you and when someone texts me it's give me your phone"

"Whatever just don't ask me for shit " he said starting the car back up and speeding .

We finally arrived home and i got out slamming hiss door behind me "Don't slam them again " he said following behind me and i shrugged . I didn't care.

"I'll do it the fuck again " i said with a attitude "Do it and watch what fuckin happen to you " he said .

I bit my lip and then walked over to his car slamming the door shut again he came over to me so fast.

He pushed me against the car lightly by my waist and then looked me in my eyes and then whispered in my ear "Your pushing it " he said for some reason it turned me on

Without thinking my remark was "Maybe that's what i'm trying to do " i said smiling and walking back up to the door too be slapped on my ass "Mane just go in the house ."

I went over to the kitchen and starting ordering some dominos pizza . and then went to go get the kids "Mommies babies okay? " i asked looking at them in the back seat and they nodded .

I drove back to the house and picked up both of the twins .

Going inside i seen chris along with a couple of his homeboys on the couch i huffed and marched up the stairs putting the twins in their rooms

"You too get ready for bed i'll be right back" i told them and then went downstairs with chris and grabbed his hand pulling him into the kitchen "Nigga why would you bring them here knowing i was going to get the kids "

"They just chilling here for a lil bit mamas calm all that down before they hear you " he said placing his finger over my mouth chuckling i could tell he was drunk .